- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
411 Prairie Ave, Providence, RI 029052 beds, 1 bath, 880 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 3,049 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2004
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $35,000
- Price/sqft: $40
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: 2 spaces
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 880 sqft
- Parcel #: P:0480667 L:0000
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 70174007
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 411 Prairie Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Lower South Providence market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 86% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 159.4% higher than in Providence, and 395.5% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Lower South Providence home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Providence.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02905 home values.
- 407 Prairie Ave Providence, RI$99K4--1,932
- 403 Prairie Ave Providence, RI$149K933,780
- 418 Prairie Ave Providence, RI--------
- 422 Prairie Ave Providence, RI$103K32.51,465
- 404 Prairie Ave Providence, RI$221K632,976
- 412 Prairie Ave Providence, RI$141K633,032
- 397 Prairie Ave Providence, RI--------
- 396 Prairie Ave Providence, RI--------
- 44 Croyland Rd Providence, RI$146K633,168
- 50 Croyland Rd Providence, RI$91K311,056
- 32 Croyland Rd Providence, RI$151K933,765
- 423 Prairie Ave Providence, RI$123K622,116
- 391 Prairie Ave Providence, RI$148K934,035
- 424 Prairie Ave Providence, RI$148K93.52,808
- 388 Prairie Ave Providence, RI$99KStudio--2,102
- 394 Sayles Ave Burrillville, RI$174K32.51,340
- 46 Croyland Rd Providence, RI--------
- 41 Harriet St Providence, RI$137K632,916
- 427 Prairie Ave Providence, RI$118K622,116
- 31 Harriet St Providence, RI$153K833,354
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.