411 Shawmut AveAPT 8, Boston, MA 02118
Sold on 9/9/13: $930,000
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Bedrooms:2 beds
- Bathrooms:3.01 baths
- Condo:1,784 sq ft
- Lot:1,784 sqft
- Year Built:1900
- Last Sold:Sep 2013 for $930,000
- Heating Type:Forced air
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Additional FeaturesAssc Fee Includes \ Hot Water,Assc Fee Includes \ Master Insurance,Assc Fee Includes \ Sewer,Assc Fee Includes \ Water,Basement \ N,Beachfront \ No,Condo Association \ Yes,Cooling \ Central Air,Disclosure \ N,Heating \ Forced Air,IdxListingOptedOut \ No,IdxOfficeOptedOut \ No,Lead Paint \ Unknown,LENDER_OWNED \ No,Listing Alert \ No,Management \ Professional - Off Site,Master Bath \ Yes,Parking Feature \ On Street Permit,Pets Allowed \ Yes,SHORT_SALE_LENDER_APP_REQD \ No,Square Feet Source \ Other,Status \ Under Agreement,Style \ Townhouse,Type \ Condo,Waterfront \ No,Year Built Descrp \ Approximate,Year Built Source \ Public Record,
- Days on Zillow95
- Exterior MaterialBrick
- Last Remodel Year1988
- Parcel #W:09 P:00321 S:016
- Room Count6
- # Stories3.0
- Unit Count8
- Unit Floor #4
- Zillow Home ID59183996
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$1,026,506||$883K – $1.14M||+$21,825||$575||12/10/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$3,082/mo||$1.6K – $4.5K/mo||-$63||$1.73||12/02/2013|
Zillow predicts South End home values will increase 4.8% next year, compared to a 3.6% increase for Boston as a whole. Among South End homes, this home is valued 66% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 25.5% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the South End market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 1.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 31% lower than in Boston, and 78.1% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help South End home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or South End home values.
Neighborhood for 411 Shawmut Avenue APT 8
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
- Blackstone Elementary (assigned) PK-5 & ungraded 0.1 mi
- Hurley K-8 School (assigned) K-8 0.3 mi
- Quincy Upper School (assigned) 6-12 & ungraded 0.6 mi
- Orchard Gardens K-8 School (assigned) K-8 0.6 mi
- Snowden Int'L High (assigned) 9-12 & ungraded 0.7 mi
- Mason Elementary (assigned) PK-5 & ungraded 0.9 mi
- Dearborn Middle (assigned) 6-8 & ungraded 1.0 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005