411 State St APT 2R, Brooklyn, NY 112172 beds, 1 bath
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Where's the Zestimate?
- County transactional data for this home is insufficient so we cannot calculate a Zestimate. We are adding data all the time, so be sure to come back.
Date Available: Immediately Pet Policy: NO PETS ALLOWED Subway: 2, 3, 4, 5, A, C, Q, B, D, N, R
Amenities: Heat & Hot Water Included, Exposed Brick
This 2 bedroom apartment is in a brownstone and it is magical! There are 2 seperate bedrooms on completely seperate sides of the apartment. One of the bedrooms has a private balcony which overlooks the backyard and the other bedroom is king-sized with a decorative fireplace and a private entrance. The kitchen is central to the apartment and open out into the living/dining room area. is in the heart of downtown Brooklyn near all the shopping, restaurants and public transportation that you could possibly want or need. Within walking distance of the Barclay Center, Brooklyn Academy of Music and the Atlantic Center Terminal. This apartment is newly renovated with beautiful hardwood floors, gorgeous exposed brick throughout, a fully updated kitchen with brand new appliances, and large windows that leave the apartment drenched in natural sunlight. This will not last!
Call or text me at to schedule a time to see today.
Boerum Hill is known for its independent boutiques, restaurants and rows of brownstones. Boerum Hill is home of many artists who own art galleries in the neighborhood, including the "invisible dog" exhibition. Boerum Hill is home to many young families, and biking is popular in the neighborhood and nearby Prospect Park. The abundant cultural offerings (including Roulette, Issue Project Room, and BAM), the thriving Smith Street restaurant row and Atlantic Avenue Design district.
- Laundry: None
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Zillow Home ID: 2110982748
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 411 State Street APT 2R
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Downtown, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 750% greater than in New York, and 55.8% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Downtown home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Downtown home values.
- 530 State St # 2 Brooklyn, NY$1.7M41--
- 560 State Street 9a # 9A Brooklyn, NY--21.51,045
- 560 State Street 1c # 1C Brooklyn, NY--2151,100
- 560 State Street 2b # 2B Brooklyn, NY--21.51,075
- 560 State Street 5b # 5B Brooklyn, NY$827K21.51,440
- 556 State St # S6 Brooklyn, NY$1.66M------
- 556 State St # 3A-S Brooklyn, NY$837K----974
- 556 State St # 3B-S Brooklyn, NY$842K----975
- 556 State St # 6E-S Brooklyn, NY$873K----1,010
- 556 State St APT 7BN Brooklyn, NY$833K----974
- 556 State St # 4F-S Brooklyn, NY$656K----723
- 556 State St # 4G-S Brooklyn, NY$934K----1,021
- 556 State St # 6G-S Brooklyn, NY$937K----1,021
- 556 State St # S15 Brooklyn, NY$1.69M------
- 556 State St # S17 Brooklyn, NY$1.67M------
- 556 State St APT 8BN Brooklyn, NY$837K----975
- 556 State St # S18 Brooklyn, NY$1.66M------
- 556 State St # 6A-S Brooklyn, NY$964K----1,204
- 556 State St # 5E-S Brooklyn, NY$885K----1,010
- 556 State St Brooklyn, NY--221,062
Nearby Schools in New York
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292