- Lot: 4,965 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1920
- 50 days on Zillow
- Views: 987 all time views
- 7 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2010 for $77,900
- Price/sqft: $39
- MLS #: 21340874
- View Virtual Tour
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Partial basement
- Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Dryer, Appliances \ Microwave, Appliances \ Oven/Range-Electric, Appliances \ Separate Freezer, Appliances \ Washer, Architectural Style \ Arts&Crafts/man, Basement Description \ Unfinished, Contingency \ Act With No Contingency, Cool \ Central Electric, Eating Area \ Formal Dining Room, Equipment \ Smoke Alarm, Equipment \ Sump Pump, Exterior \ Aluminum, Fireplace Description \ Gas Log Fireplace, Foundation \ Basement-Block, Heat \ ForcedAir, Inspection Warranties \ Not Applicable, Interior \ Attic Access, Interior \ Built In Book Shelves, Interior \ Hardwood Floors, Interior \ Screens Complete, Interior \ Storms Complete, Interior \ Window Wood, Lot Information \ Sidewalks, Lot Information \ Tree Mature, Optional Level Below Grade \ Basement, Pct Optional Level Finished \ 0-25%, Porch \ Covered Porch, Property Sub Type \ Single Family, Property Type \ Residential, Sq Ft Source \ Assessor, Trans Type \ Sale, Utility Prim Sewage Disp \ Municipal Sewer Connected, Utility Prim Water Source \ Municipal Water Connected, Water Heater \ Gas
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Other
- Foundation type: Crawl/Raised
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,040 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 70-07-31-460-006.000-011
- Zillow Home ID: 85690238
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $51-100K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Indiana home values will rise 1.3% next year. Among 46173 homes, this home is 6.4% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 29.6% less per square foot.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|407 W 5th St Rushville, IN||$79K||3||2||2,262|
|415 W 5th St Rushville, IN||$70K||3||2||2,340|
|425 N Jackson St Rushville, IN||$56K||3||1||1,961|
|401 W 5th St Rushville, IN||$61K||3||1.5||2,604|
|421 W 5th St Rushville, IN||$43K||3||1||1,370|
|503 N Jackson St Rushville, IN||$56K||4||2||2,196|
|416 W 5th St Rushville, IN||$59K||3||2||2,554|
|417 N Jackson St Rushville, IN||$45K||3||1||1,273|
|505 N Jackson St Rushville, IN||$48K||3||1||1,840|
|425 W 5th St Rushville, IN||$42K||2||1||725|
|420 W 5th St Rushville, IN||$56K||4||1||1,899|
|432 N Sexton St Rushville, IN||$54K||4||1||1,593|
|511 N Jackson St Rushville, IN||$66K||2||2||3,138|
|430 N Sexton St Rushville, IN||$49K||2||1||1,394|
|431 W 5th St Rushville, IN||$54K||4||1.5||2,140|
|426 N Jackson St Rushville, IN||$67K||3||1.5||1,169|
|401 N Jackson St Rushville, IN||$49K||3||1.5||1,284|
|412 W 4th St Rushville, IN||$41K||3||1||1,244|
|424 N Sexton St Rushville, IN||$47K||3||1||1,194|
|515 N Jackson St Rushville, IN||$45K||3||1||1,379|
Nearby Schools in Rushville
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!