- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
411 W Marshall St, Richmond, VA 232204 beds, 2 baths, 2,352 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 3,750 sqft
- Multiple Occupancy
- Built in 1900
- Heating: Forced air
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 2,352 sqft
- Lot depth: 150
- Lot width: 25
- Parcel #: N0000206005
- Zillow Home ID: 12525717
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 411 W Marshall Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Jackson Ward market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 20.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 50% higher than in Richmond, and 95.5% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Jackson Ward home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Richmond.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Jackson Ward home values.
- 409 W Marshall St Richmond, VA$239K522,180
- 413 W Marshall St Richmond, VA$260K312,618
- 407 W Marshall St Richmond, VA$169K312,579
- 417 W Marshall St Richmond, VA--------
- 405 W Marshall St Richmond, VA$305K221,450
- 405 W Marshall St # 1 Richmond, VA$151K22--
- 421 W Marshall St Richmond, VA--------
- 315 N Henry St Richmond, VA$142K21.5912
- 313 N Henry St Richmond, VA--------
- 316 N Monroe St Richmond, VA$238K32.52,093
- 312 N Monroe St Richmond, VA$245K31.52,072
- 401 W Marshall St Richmond, VA$220K221,482
- 501 W Marshall St Richmond, VA$196K331,277
- 406 W Broad St APT 102 Richmond, VA--221,150
- 418 W Broad St Richmond, VA--11750
- 420 W Broad St # B Richmond, VA--211,000
- 503 W Marshall St Richmond, VA$94K311,006
- 418 W Marshall St Richmond, VA$137K31.51,760
Nearby Schools in Richmond
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292