- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
411 W Osborne Ave, Tampa, FL 336033 beds, 2 baths, 2,045 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 7,250 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1965
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2011 for $222,000
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,045 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2004
- Lot depth: 145
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 1654180100
- Zillow Home ID: 45093362
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 411 W Osborne Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the South Seminole Heights market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 82% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 36.3% less than in Tampa, and 80.6% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help South Seminole Heights home values rise more quickly than other regions in Tampa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or South Seminole Heights home values.
- 413 W Osborne Ave Tampa, FL$208K432,888
- 409 W Osborne Ave Tampa, FL$271K32.51,942
- 415 W Osborne Ave Tampa, FL$109K311,058
- 407 W Osborne Ave Tampa, FL$215K321,504
- 412 W Louisiana Ave Tampa, FL$69K21900
- 414 W Louisiana Ave Tampa, FL$122K221,200
- 410 W Louisiana Ave Tampa, FL$139K211,344
- 417 W Osborne Ave Tampa, FL$126K211,424
- 405 W Osborne Ave Tampa, FL$143K521,964
- 416 W Louisiana Ave Tampa, FL$91K21948
- 408 W Louisiana Ave Tampa, FL$104K321,332
- 419 W Osborne Ave Tampa, FL$108K321,648
- 406 W Louisiana Ave Tampa, FL$80K21816
- 418 W Louisiana Ave Tampa, FL$155K321,041
- 403 W Osborne Ave Tampa, FL$149K321,200
- 404 W Louisiana Ave Tampa, FL$88K21966
- 420 W Louisiana Ave Tampa, FL$182K211,442
- 419 W Osborne Ave # 1/2 Tampa, FL$98K321,072
- 402 W Louisiana Ave Tampa, FL$152K321,036
- 422 W Louisiana Ave Tampa, FL$119K211,174
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.