- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
411 Wyola St, Pittsburgh, PA 152113 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,340 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Built in 2011
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Apr 2012 for $357,500
- Price/sqft: $153
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 2,340 sqft
- Parcel #: 0006R00095000000
- Zillow Home ID: 119344570
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 411 Wyola Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Duquesne Heights, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 55.6% less than in Pittsburgh, and 66% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Duquesne Heights home values rise more quickly than other regions in Pittsburgh.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Duquesne Heights home values.
- 419 Wyola St Pittsburgh, PA$399K42.52,316
- 406 Wyola St Pittsburgh, PA$58K21960
- 400 Wyola St Pittsburgh, PA$60K21816
- 154 Sweetbriar Village Trl Pittsburgh, PA$396K42.52,288
- 400 Sweetbriar St Pittsburgh, PA$189K222,493
- 402 Sweetbriar St Pittsburgh, PA$158K421,736
- 157 Sweetbriar Village Trl Pittsburgh, PA$416K332,020
- 1516 Well St Pittsburgh, PA$74K11633
- 414 Sweetbriar St Mt Washington, PA$358K33--
- 1518 Well St Pittsburgh, PA$66K211,026
- 416 Sweetbriar St Mt Washington, PA$392K333,088
- 1520 Well St Pittsburgh, PA$109K211,080
- 1522 Well St Pittsburgh, PA$159K33.51,408
- 398 Sweetbriar St Pittsburgh, PA$108K322,202
- 453 Wyola St Mt Washington, PA$344K33--
- 455 Wyola St Mt Washington, PA$362K33--
- 414 Sweetbriar St Pittsburgh, PA$427K32.53,005
- 416 Sweetbriar St Pittsburgh, PA$436K343,088
- 457 Wyola St Mt Washington, PA$368K33--
- 403 Augusta St Pittsburgh, PA$177K221,300
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!