4110 Shenandoah, Enid, OK 737033 beds, 2 baths, 1,797 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The second living area has new laminate flooring and a beautiful built in storage unit and desk. The back yard is surrounded by a six foot wooden privacy fence, and offers a large storage building and cozy patio. Pride in ownership is evident throughout this home in the Glenwood/Waller School Dist.
- Single Family
- Built in 1979
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2013 for $180,000
- Price/sqft: $100
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 400 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Exterior material: Brick
- Foundation type: Slab
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 1,797 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 1750-00-002-004-0-008-00
- Zillow Home ID: 84268891
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4110 Shenandoah
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 4014 Shenandoah Enid, OK$164K321,850
- 4010 Shenandoah Enid, OK$164K321,684
- 4018 Shenandoah Enid, OK$160K321,716
- 4006 Shenandoah Enid, OK$169K322,188
- 4013 Shenandoah Enid, OK$164K321,873
- 4009 Shenandoah Enid, OK$187K322,160
- 4017 Shenandoah Enid, OK$155K321,806
- 2202 Merrimac Enid, OK$152K321,732
- 4002 Shenandoah Enid, OK$160K321,635
- 4021 Shenandoah Enid, OK$170K321,924
- 4018 Shiloh Ave Enid, OK$154K321,792
- 4014 Shiloh Ave Enid, OK$170K321,949
- 4022 Shiloh Ave Enid, OK$160K321,556
- 2201 Merrimac Enid, OK$168K421,921
- 3922 Shenandoah Enid, OK$164K321,799
- 4101 Shenandoah Enid, OK$157K321,986
- 4010 Shiloh Ave Enid, OK$170K322,099
- 4026 Shiloh Ave Enid, OK$169K321,918
- 2113 Merrimac Enid, OK$169K32.51,898
- 4102 Shiloh Ave Enid, OK$178K322,077
Nearby Schools in Enid
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.