- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
4110 Yates St, Denver, CO 802121 bed, 1 bath, 720 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 5,840 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1922
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2001 for $136,000
- Finished basement, 200 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 276 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Wood
- Room count: 3
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 720 sqft
- Parcel #: 0219311011000
- Zillow Home ID: 13295108
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4110 Yates Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Berkeley market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 14.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 71.2% less than in Denver, and 71.6% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Berkeley home values rise more quickly than other regions in Denver.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Berkeley home values.
- 4122 Yates St Denver, CO$298K211,087
- 4130 Yates St Denver, CO$293K211,001
- 4136 Yates St Denver, CO$285K31924
- 4176 Yates St Denver, CO$534K32.51,776
- 4140 Yates St Denver, CO$222K11480
- 4115 Xavier St Denver, CO$312K21864
- 4101 Yates St Denver, CO$365K321,617
- 4121 Xavier St Denver, CO$541K442,832
- 4113 Xavier St Denver, CO$282K21717
- 4123 Xavier St Denver, CO$576K332,947
- 4107 Xavier St Denver, CO$313K11650
- 4129 Xavier St Denver, CO$635K442,907
- 4111 Yates St Denver, CO$526K432,025
- 4121 Yates St Denver, CO$269K21938
- 3984 Yates St Denver, CO$381K51.51,740
- 4131 Xavier St Denver, CO$528K342,760
- 4176 Yates St Denver, CO$323K342,619
- 4127 Yates St Denver, CO$300K221,004
- 4137 Xavier St Denver, CO$363K321,502
- 4150 Yates St Denver, CO$280K21886
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292