4111 Cole AveAPT 35, Dallas, TX 75204
Sold on 4/25/13: $164,250
- Bedrooms:2 beds
- Bathrooms:2 baths
- Condo:915 sq ft
- Lot:0.94 acres
- Year Built:1985
- Last Sold:Apr 2013 for $164,250
- Heating Type:Other
Cole Park, the Katy Trail and West Village just around the corner. Fabulous Uptown!
- ParkingCarport, Garage - Detached
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringCarpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Gated Entry
- Additional FeaturesBeautiful Design, Updated Paint Palette, Hardwood Floors, Tree Top Views
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Dryer, Garbage disposal, Microwave, Range / Oven, Washer
- Room TypesDining room, Family room, Master bath
- School DistrictDallas ISD
- # Stories1.0
- Structure TypeContemporary
- Unit Floor #3
- Zillow Home ID2132037821
- Last Remodel Year2005
- LaundryIn Unit
- Middle SchoolSPENCE
- Neighborhood NameUptown
- Roof TypeComposition
- Room Count7
- Covered Parking Spaces2
- Days on Zillow317
- Elementary SchoolMILAM
- Exterior MaterialCement concrete
- High SchoolNORTHDALLA
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$170,718||$140K – $207K||+$1,309||$186||03/06/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$1,398/mo||$1.1K – $2.8K/mo||-$2||$1.53||03/03/2014|
Zillow predicts Oak Lawn home values will rise 4.6% next year, compared to a 5.5% rise for Dallas as a whole. Among Oak Lawn homes, this home is valued 18.5% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 9.1% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Oak Lawn market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 33.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 10.9% lower than in Dallas, and 69.6% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Oak Lawn home values rise more quickly than other regions in Dallas.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Oak Lawn home values.
Neighborhood for 4111 Cole Avenue APT 35
Nearby Schools in Dallas
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005