4111 Cole Ave APT 35, Dallas, TX 752042 beds, 2 baths, 915 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
Cole Park, the Katy Trail and West Village just around the corner. Fabulous Uptown!
- Built in 1985
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Detached, 2 spaces
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $164,250
- Price/sqft: $180
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Gated Entry
- Beautiful Design, Updated Paint Palette, Hardwood Floors, Tree Top Views
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Floor size: 915 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Unit floor #: 3
- Zillow Home ID: 2132037821
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4111 Cole Avenue APT 35
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Oak Lawn, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 6.9% less than in Dallas, and 109.1% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Oak Lawn home values rise more quickly than other regions in Dallas.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Oak Lawn home values.
Nearby Schools in Dallas
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292