4111 Waterside Island Ct, Tampa, FL 336173 beds, 3 baths, 1,364 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 857 sqft
- Built in 2004
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $53,000
- Price/sqft: $39
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Other, Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,364 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2008
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 1488550422
- Zillow Home ID: 60620391
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4111 Waterside Island Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Northeast, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 119.6% higher than in Tampa, and 555.8% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Northeast home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Tampa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Northeast home values.
- 4115 Waterside Island Ct Tampa, FL$71K32.51,364
- 4107 Waterside Island Ct Tampa, FL$71K32.51,364
- 4109 Waterside Island Ct Tampa, FL$73K32.51,364
- 4113 Waterside Island Ct Tampa, FL$73K32.51,364
- 4105 Waterside Island Ct Tampa, FL$73K32.51,364
- 4119 Waterside Island Ct Tampa, FL$74K32.51,364
- 4103 Waterside Island Ct Tampa, FL$70K32.51,364
- 4101 Waterside Island Ct Tampa, FL$85K331,364
- 4117 Waterside Island Ct Tampa, FL$73K32.51,364
- 7365 E Bank Dr Tampa, FL$72K32.51,364
- Waterside Island Ct Tampa, FL$48K32.51,364
- 4123 Waterside Island Ct Tampa, FL$70K32.51,364
- 4121 Waterside Island Ct Tampa, FL$74K321,300
- 7363 E Bank Dr Tampa, FL$71K32.51,364
- 7361 E Bank Dr Tampa, FL$71K32.51,364
- 4122 Waterside Island Ct # 0 Tampa, FL$53K331,385
- 7359 E Bank Dr Tampa, FL$76K331,385
- 4122 Waterside Island Ct Tampa, FL$48K331,385
Nearby Schools in Tampa
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292