4111 Woodland Park Ave N, Seattle, WA 981033 beds, 2 baths, 2,180 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5,440 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1904
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2014 for $785,000
- Price/sqft: $360
- Cable Ready
- Finished basement, 350 sqft
- Flooring: Concrete, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- View: Territorial
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,180 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 1931300035
- Zillow Home ID: 48769197
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4111 Woodland Park Avenue N
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Fremont, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 16.9% lower than in Seattle, and 36.4% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Fremont home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Fremont home values.
- 4113 Woodland Park Ave N Seattle, WA$474K211,090
- 4107 Woodland Park Ave N Seattle, WA$585K21.51,860
- 4117 Woodland Park Ave N Seattle, WA$652K321,780
- 1012 N 41st St Seattle, WA$671K41.51,880
- 4103 Woodland Park Ave N Seattle, WA$595K421,630
- 4123 Woodland Park Ave N Seattle, WA$598K311,520
- 1010 N 41st St Seattle, WA$590K21.751,470
- 4125 Woodland Park Ave N Seattle, WA$393K321,600
- 4039 Woodland Park Ave N Seattle, WA$578K211,040
- 4114 Whitman Ave N Seattle, WA$528K321,470
- 1015 N 42nd St Seattle, WA$1.18M444,440
- 4118 Whitman Ave N Seattle, WA$360K321,120
- 4129 Woodland Park Ave N Seattle, WA$565K32.251,660
- 4037 Woodland Park Ave N Seattle, WA$1.01M----3,004
- 4122 Whitman Ave N Seattle, WA$662K112,050
- 1009 N 42nd St Seattle, WA$722K421,640
- 1011 N 41st St Seattle, WA$646K32.752,780
- 1102 N 41st St Seattle, WA$484K211,170
- 4031 Woodland Park Ave N Seattle, WA$656K421,720
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292