- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
4112 Cherry St, Erie, PA 165094 beds, 2 baths, 2,175 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.28 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1923
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2011 for $136,000
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 576 sqft
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,175 sqft
- Lot depth: 192
- Lot width: 64
- Parcel #: 18053010010900
- Zillow Home ID: 52576271
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4112 Cherry Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Erie market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 21.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Erie, and 37.3% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 16509 home values.
- 4110 Cherry St # N1030 Erie, PA$127K------
- 4110 Cherry St Erie, PA$127K421,822
- 4118 Cherry St Erie, PA$176K41.52,744
- 4106 Cherry St Erie, PA$185K41.52,692
- 4117 Wood St Erie, PA$183K42.52,217
- 4121 Wood St Erie, PA$131K31.51,642
- W S Cherry St PA--------
- 4111 Wood St Erie, PA$121K311,532
- 4131 Wood St Erie, PA$135K41.51,712
- 4137 Wood St Erie, PA$157K311,512
- 4406 Cherry St Erie, PA$165K322,186
- 4105 Wood St Erie, PA$151K31.51,632
- 4018 Cherry St Erie, PA$131K321,410
- 4407 Wood St Erie, PA$130K321,176
- 4408 Cherry St Erie, PA$132K311,775
- 4012 Cherry St Erie, PA$156K51.52,160
- 4017 Wood St Erie, PA$156K431,814
- 4415 Wood St Erie, PA$144K31.51,852
- 4416 Cherry St Erie, PA$151K432,384
- 4138 Wood St Erie, PA$147K311,252
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292