4114 E Union Hills Dr UNIT 1253, Phoenix, AZ 850502 beds, 3 baths, 1,267 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 631 sqft
- Built in 1987
- Cooling: Refrigeration
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $85,000
- Price/sqft: $67
- Parking: 1 space
- Additional Bedroom \ 2 Master Bdrms, Additional Bedroom \ Master Bdrm Upstairs, Approx SqFt Range \ 1, Approx SqFt Range \ 201 - 1, Approx SqFt Range \ 400, Apx Lot Size Range \ 1 - 7, Apx Lot Size Range \ 500, Architecture \ Other (See Remarks), Assoc Rules/Info \ Prof Managed, Association & Fees: HOA 2 Y/N \ N, Association & Fees: HOA Paid (Freq) \ Monthly, Association & Fees: HOA Y/N \ Y, Association & Fees: Rec Center Y/N \ N, Association Fee Incl \ Blanket Ins Policy, Association Fee Incl \ Common Area Maint, Association Fee Incl \ Exterior Mnt of Unit, Association Fee Incl \ Front Yard Maint, Association Fee Incl \ Garbage Collection, Association Fee Incl \ Pest Control, Association Fee Incl \ Roof Repair, Association Fee Incl \ Roof Replacement, Basement Description \ None, Building Style \ Clustered, Community Features \ Community Pool, Const - Finish \ Painted, Const - Finish \ Stucco, Construction \ Block, Construction \ Frame - Wood, Contingent \ UCB (Under Contract-Backups), Cooling \ Refrigeration, Dining Area \ Breakfast Bar, Dining Area \ Eat-in Kitchen, Dwelling Type \ Townhouse, Elem School Dist # \ 069 - Paradise Valley Unified District, Elementary School \ Quail Run, Energy/Green Feature \ Ceiling Fan(s), Fencing \ Block, Fireplace \ 1 Fireplace, Flooring \ Carpet, Flooring \ Laminate, Flooring \ Tile, Heating \ Electric Heat, High School \ Paradise Valley, High School Dist # \ 069 - Paradise Valley Unified District, Horses \ N, Items Updated: Floor Partial/Full \ Partial, Jr. High School \ Vista Verde, Kitchen Features \ Dishwasher, Kitchen Features \ Range/Oven Elec, Landscaping \ Grass Front, Laundry \ Inside Laundry, Laundry \ Wshr/Dry HookUp Only, Master Bathroom \ Full Bth Master Bdrm, Other Rooms \ Great Room, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Parking Features \ Assigned Parking, Parking Features \ Separate Strge Area, Pool - Private \ No Pool, Property Description \ North/South Exposure, Property Type \ A, Roofing \ Comp Shingle, Services \ City Services, Sewer \ Sewer - Public, Source Apx Lot SqFt \ County Assessor, Source of SqFt \ County Assessor, Spa \ None, Special Listing Cond \ N/A, Tax Municipality \ Maricopa - COUNTY, Type \ ER, Unit Style \ Two Levels, Utilities \ APS, Water \ City Water
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,267 sqft
- Parcel #: 21501572A
- Zillow Home ID: 8014822
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4114 E Union Hills Drive UNIT 1253
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Paradise Valley market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 43.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 37.1% less than in Phoenix, and 132.8% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Paradise Valley home values rise more quickly than other regions in Phoenix.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Paradise Valley home values.
- 1 beds, 1 baths
3,472 sqft, 12,196 sqft lot, built in 2005
- 1 beds, 1 baths
- 4114 E Union Hills Dr UNIT 1252 Phoenix, AZ$152K--2.751,379
- 4114 E Union Hills Dr UNIT 1254 Phoenix, AZ$155K221,002
- 4114 E Union Hills Dr UNIT 1251 Phoenix, AZ$175K32.51,379
- 4114 E Union Hills Dr UNIT 1250 Phoenix, AZ$144K--2.751,267
- 4114 E Union Hills Dr UNIT 1248 Phoenix, AZ$117K--21,002
- 4114 E Union Hills Dr UNIT 1255 Phoenix, AZ$122K--21,002
- 4114 E Union Hills Dr UNIT 1249 Phoenix, AZ$122K--21,002
- 4114 E Union Hills Dr UNIT 1247 Phoenix, AZ$132K--2.751,267
- 4114 E Union Hills Dr UNIT 1256 Phoenix, AZ$131K--2.751,267
- 4114 E Union Hills Dr UNIT 1246 Phoenix, AZ$129K32.51,379
- 4114 E Union Hills Dr UNIT 1257 Phoenix, AZ$151K--2.751,379
- 4114 E Union Hills Dr UNIT 1245 Phoenix, AZ$130K32.51,379
- 4114 E Union Hills Dr UNIT 1177 Phoenix, AZ$124K321,379
- 4114 E Union Hills Dr UNIT 1178 Phoenix, AZ$121K--2.751,267
- 4114 E Union Hills Dr UNIT 1179 Phoenix, AZ$107K231,267
- 4114 E Union Hills Dr UNIT 1176 Phoenix, AZ$131K32.51,379
- 4114 E Union Hills Dr UNIT 1258 Phoenix, AZ$150K--2.751,379
- 4114 E Union Hills Dr UNIT 1244 Phoenix, AZ$133K22.51,267
- 4114 E Union Hills Dr UNIT 1268 Phoenix, AZ$124K221,002
- 4114 E Union Hills Dr UNIT 1180 Phoenix, AZ$121K--21,002
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.