4114 Gradstone Pl, Tampa, FL 336173 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,364 sqft
These properties are currently listed for sale. They are owned by a bank or a lender who took ownership through foreclosure proceedings. These are also known as bank-owned or real estate owned (REO).
- Lot: 871 sqft
- Built in 2004
- 4 days on Zillow
- Last sold: Mar 2005 for $86,900
- Price/sqft: $0
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,364 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2008
- Parcel #: 1488550384
- Zillow Home ID: 60620372
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4114 Gradstone Pl
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Northeast market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 139.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 45.8% higher than in Tampa, and 313.4% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Northeast home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Tampa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Northeast home values.
- 4110 Gradstone Pl Tampa, FL$74K32.51,364
- 4116 Gradstone Pl Tampa, FL$71K32.51,364
- 4111 Gradstone Pl Tampa, FL$118K------
- 4112 Gradstone Pl Tampa, FL$71K32.51,364
- 4106 Gradstone Pl Tampa, FL$69K32.51,364
- 4120 Gradstone Pl Tampa, FL$70K32.51,364
- 4108 Gradstone Pl # 4108 Tampa, FL$71K32.51,364
- 4108 Gradstone Pl Tampa, FL$72K331,364
- 4122 Gradstone Pl Tampa, FL$73K32.51,364
- 4102 Gradstone Pl Tampa, FL$72K32.51,364
- 4124 Gradstone Pl Tampa, FL$71K32.51,364
- 4104 Gradstone Pl Tampa, FL$76K32.51,364
- 4126 Gradstone Pl Tampa, FL$70K32.51,364
- 7353 E Bank Dr Tampa, FL$81K3--1,364
- 4101 Gradstone Pl Tampa, FL$70K32.51,364
- 4105 Gradstone Pl Tampa, FL$73K32.51,364
- 4109 Gradstone Pl Tampa, FL$72K331,364
- 7357 E Bank Dr Tampa, FL$75K32.51,364
- 4128 Gradstone Pl Tampa, FL$77K32.51,364
- 7351 E Bank Dr Tampa, FL$75K32.51,364
Nearby Schools in Tampa
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Find out more about this home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing a home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.