- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
4114 Waterside Island Ct, Tampa, FL 336173 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,364 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Built in 2003
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2013 for $35,000
- Price/sqft: $26
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,364 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2007
- Parcel #: 1488550448
- Zillow Home ID: 60620404
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4114 Waterside Island Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Northeast market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 139.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 45.8% higher than in Tampa, and 313.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Northeast home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Tampa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Northeast home values.
- 4110 Waterside Island Ct Tampa, FL$70K321,364
- 4116 Waterside Island Ct Tampa, FL$70K321,364
- 4112 Waterside Island Ct Tampa, FL$70K32.51,364
- 4118 Waterside Island Ct Tampa, FL$67K32.51,364
- 4106 Waterside Island Ct Tampa, FL$71K321,364
- 4108 Waterside Island Ct Tampa, FL$87K32.51,364
- 4122 Waterside Island Ct # 0 Tampa, FL$63K331,385
- 4122 Waterside Island Ct Tampa, FL$51K331,385
- 4120 Waterside Island Ct Tampa, FL$96K32.51,364
- 4102 Waterside Island Ct Tampa, FL$68K32.51,364
- 4124 Waterside Island Ct Tampa, FL$96K331,364
- 4104 Waterside Island Ct Tampa, FL$67K32.51,364
- 4117 Waterside Island Ct Tampa, FL$73K32.51,364
- 4113 Waterside Island Ct Tampa, FL$74K32.51,364
- 4200 E Sligh Ave Tampa, FL$125K----3,667
- 4121 Waterside Island Ct Tampa, FL$76K321,300
- 4109 Waterside Island Ct Tampa, FL$75K32.51,364
- 4105 Waterside Island Ct Tampa, FL$76K32.51,364
- 4119 Waterside Island Ct Tampa, FL$76K32.51,364
- 4115 Waterside Island Ct Tampa, FL$72K32.51,364
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!