- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
4117 48th St NW, Washington, DC 200166 beds, 5 baths, 3,515 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 7,499 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1967
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2010 for $1,399,900
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street, On street, 1 space
- Security System
- Wet Bar
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Slate
- Room count: 13
- # Stories: 4.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,515 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2009
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 1529 0040
- Zillow Home ID: 438381
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4117 48th St Nw
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Spring Valley market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 0.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 92.1% lower than in Washington, and 92.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Spring Valley home values rise more quickly than other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Spring Valley home values.
- 4747 Upton St NW Washington, DC$1.16M42.52,360
- 4732 Van Ness St NW Washington, DC$1.16M432,506
- 4121 48th St NW Washington, DC$1.39M54.52,970
- 4723 Upton St NW Washington, DC$1.35M442,016
- 4728 Van Ness St NW Washington, DC$1.38M42.53,184
- 4724 Van Ness St NW Washington, DC$1.16M43.52,290
- 4719 Upton St NW Washington, DC$1.13M53.52,161
- 4120 48th St NW Washington, DC$1.35M432,778
- 4108 48th St NW Washington, DC$1.33M432,856
- 4801 Upton St NW Washington, DC$1.15M52.52,160
- 4720 Massachusetts Ave NW Washington, DC$993K32.52,244
- 4021 48th St NW Washington, DC$1.11M323,099
- 4728 Upton St NW Washington, DC$1.17M53.51
- 4715 Upton St NW Washington, DC$1.3M64.52,740
- 4800 Van Ness St NW Washington, DC$1.4M453,042
- 4801 Van Ness St NW Washington, DC$1.17M43.52,340
- 4716 Massachusetts Ave NW Washington, DC$1.15M54.52,172
- 4715 Upton St NW Washington, DC$1.7M64.5--
- 4803 Van Ness St NW Washington, DC$1.1M43.52,774
- 4712 Massachusetts Ave NW Washington, DC$1.29M433,210
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.