A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 9,513 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1979
- Views: 2,161 all time views
- Cooling: Evaporative
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $174,831
- Last sale price/sqft: $123
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Carport, 2 spaces
- Sprinkler System
- Add'l Property Use \ None, Approx SqFt Range \ 1, Approx SqFt Range \ 401 - 1, Approx SqFt Range \ 600, Apx Lot Size Range \ 000, Apx Lot Size Range \ 501 - 10, Apx Lot Size Range \ 7, Architecture \ Ranch, Assoc Rules/Info \ None, Association & Fees: HOA 2 Y/N \ N, Association & Fees: HOA Y/N \ N, Association & Fees: Rec Center Y/N \ N, Association Fee Incl \ No Fees, Basement Description \ None, Const - Finish \ Painted, Const - Finish \ Stucco, Construction \ Frame - Wood, Cooling \ Refrigeration, Dining Area \ Breakfast Room, Dining Area \ Eat-in Kitchen, Dwelling Type \ Single Family - Detached, Elem School Dist # \ 069 - Paradise Valley Unified District, Elementary School \ Village Vista, Fencing \ Block, Fireplace \ 1 Fireplace, Flooring \ Carpet, Flooring \ Tile, Heating \ Electric Heat, High School \ Paradise Valley, High School Dist # \ 069 - Paradise Valley Unified District, Horses \ N, Jr. High School \ Sunrise, Kitchen Features \ Dishwasher, Kitchen Features \ Kitchen Island, Kitchen Features \ Range/Oven Elec, Kitchen Features \ Refrigerator, Landscaping \ Grass Back, Landscaping \ Grass Front, Laundry \ Dryer Included, Laundry \ Inside Laundry, Laundry \ Washer Included, Master Bathroom \ 3/4 Bath Master Bdrm, Other Rooms \ Family Room, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Pool - Private \ Pool - Private, Property Type \ A, Roofing \ Comp Shingle, Sewer \ Sewer - Public, Source Apx Lot SqFt \ County Assessor, Source of SqFt \ County Assessor, Spa \ None, Special Listing Cond \ N/A, Tax Municipality \ Phoenix, Type \ ER, Utilities \ APS, Water \ City Water
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 4
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,416 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Parcel #: 16728065
- Zillow Home ID: 7825079
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $190-245K.
Market guideZillow predicts Paradise Valley home values will increase 3.2% next year, compared to a 4.1% increase for Phoenix as a whole. Among Paradise Valley homes, this home is valued 15.6% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 19.1% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Paradise Valley, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 44% less than in Phoenix, and 50.5% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Paradise Valley home values rise more quickly than other regions in Phoenix.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Paradise Valley home values.
|4123 E Louise Dr Phoenix, AZ||$242K||--||3||1,839|
|4113 E Louise Dr Phoenix, AZ||$216K||--||2||1,382|
|4130 E Larkspur Dr Phoenix, AZ||$232K||--||2.75||1,748|
|4134 E Larkspur Dr Phoenix, AZ||$248K||3||2||1,762|
|4126 E Larkspur Dr Phoenix, AZ||$231K||--||2.75||1,762|
|4138 E Larkspur Dr Phoenix, AZ||$210K||2||2||1,390|
|4122 E Larkspur Dr Phoenix, AZ||$214K||--||2.75||1,390|
|4107 E Louise Dr Phoenix, AZ||$215K||--||2||1,382|
|4118 E Larkspur Dr Phoenix, AZ||$231K||--||2.75||1,748|
|4124 E Louise Dr Phoenix, AZ||$230K||--||2||1,524|
|4114 E Louise Dr Phoenix, AZ||$223K||--||2||1,524|
|4114 E Larkspur Dr Phoenix, AZ||$204K||--||2.75||1,390|
|4118 E Louise Dr Phoenix, AZ||$205K||--||2||1,248|
|12621 N 41st Pl Phoenix, AZ||$231K||--||2.75||1,762|
|4108 E Louise Dr Phoenix, AZ||$221K||3||2||1,524|
|4101 E Louise Dr Phoenix, AZ||$221K||--||2||1,524|
|4110 E Larkspur Dr Phoenix, AZ||$233K||--||2.75||1,762|
|12619 N 41st Pl Phoenix, AZ||$210K||2||2||1,390|
|4102 E Louise Dr Phoenix, AZ||$232K||--||2||1,836|
|4106 E Larkspur Dr Phoenix, AZ||$232K||--||2.75||1,748|
Nearby Schools in Phoenix
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.