- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
4119 E Okara Rd, Tampa, FL 336172 beds, 1 bath, 1,488 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 6,000 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1972
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2011 for $59,934
- Parking: 280 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,488 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1992
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 1420530000
- Zillow Home ID: 45075215
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4119 E Okara Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Terrace Park market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 102.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 6.8% higher than in Tampa, and 203% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Terrace Park home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Tampa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Terrace Park home values.
- 4117 E Okara Rd Tampa, FL$72K321,144
- 4121 E Okara Rd Tampa, FL$96K321,016
- 4120 Temple Heights Rd Tampa, FL$93K321,397
- 4115 E Okara Rd Tampa, FL$58K21905
- 4126 Temple Heights Rd Tampa, FL$168K322,202
- 4120 E Okara Rd Tampa, FL$66K31905
- 4121 E Okara Rd # 1/2 Tampa, FL$80K321,204
- 4118 Temple Heights Rd Tampa, FL$97K321,397
- 4118 E Okara Rd Tampa, FL$69K321,700
- 4122 E Okara Rd Tampa, FL$99K321,592
- 4116 E Okara Rd Tampa, FL$62K21905
- 4113 E Okara Rd Tampa, FL$94K41.51,403
- 4128 Temple Heights Rd Tampa, FL$81K32996
- 4124 E Okara Rd Tampa, FL$94K221,352
- 4123 E Okara Rd Tampa, FL$48K21768
- 4117 E 97th Ave Tampa, FL$65K31958
- 4117 E 97th Ave # LEAD Tampa, FL$64K31958
- 4114 E Okara Rd Tampa, FL$58K211,338
- 4119 E 97th Ave Tampa, FL$101K221,530
- 4115 E 97th Ave Tampa, FL$95K221,058
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!