- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
4119 Papu Cir, Honolulu, HI 968165 beds, 3.5 baths, 2,400 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 8,803 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1958
- Last sold: May 1997 for $825,000
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Built up
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,400 sqft
- Parcel #: 1310440090000
- Zillow Home ID: 601082
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4119 Papu Cir
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Waialae-Kahala market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 5.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 52.4% lower than in Honolulu, and 85.1% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Waialae-Kahala home values rise more quickly than other regions in Honolulu.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Waialae-Kahala home values.
- 4125 Papu Cir Honolulu, HI$2.23M633,509
- 4111 Papu Cir Honolulu, HI$3.78M33.54,986
- 4131 Papu Cir Honolulu, HI$2.12M54.53,030
- 4105 Papu Cir Honolulu, HI$2.97M322,454
- 4120 Papu Cir Honolulu, HI$1.53M521,708
- 4112 Papu Cir Honolulu, HI$1.52M332,080
- 4133 Papu Cir Honolulu, HI$1.9M111,000
- 4126 Papu Cir Honolulu, HI$1.55M421,865
- 4106 Papu Cir Honolulu, HI$1.57M421,574
- 4132 Papu Cir Honolulu, HI$1.66M52.52,375
- 4055 Papu Cir Honolulu, HI$28.4M1412.528,941
- 4355 Kaikoo Pl Honolulu, HI$2.42M32.51,696
- 4050 Papu Cir Honolulu, HI$1.83M522,252
- 4145 Papu Cir Honolulu, HI$2.51M73.54,451
- 4140 Papu Cir Honolulu, HI$1.63M531,902
- 229 Kaikuono Pl Honolulu, HI--------
- 4351 Kaikoo Pl Honolulu, HI$4.11M464,332
- 4316 Papu Cir Honolulu, HI$1.74M42.52,300
- 4320 Papu Cir Honolulu, HI$2.15M564,000
- 219 Kaikuono Pl Honolulu, HI$1.91M442,474
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.