- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
412 1st St, Albany, NY 122062 beds, 1 bath, 1,428 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 2,875 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1890
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: May 2002 for $32,500
- Cable Ready
- Security System
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,428 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 125
- Lot width: 23
- Parcel #: 01010006505500050070000000
- Zillow Home ID: 29647518
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 412 1st Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the West Hill market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 34.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 222.6% higher than in Albany, and 49.3% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent West Hill home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Albany.
Learn more about forecast calculations or West Hill home values.
- 410 1st St Albany, NY$92K622,760
- 416 1st St Albany, NY$145K623,098
- 408 1st St Albany, NY$104K622,540
- 418 1st St Albany, NY$86K311,366
- 420 1st St Albany, NY$120K622,558
- 402 1st St Albany, NY$243K623,116
- 527 Clinton Ave Albany, NY$135K622,048
- 529 Clinton Ave Albany, NY$81K221,694
- 424 1st St Albany, NY$80K221,888
- 531 Clinton Ave Albany, NY$184K----1,881
- 531 Clinton Ave # A Albany, NY$218K------
- 521 Clinton Ave Albany, NY$69K421,240
- 533 Clinton Ave Albany, NY$158K331,984
- 535 Clinton Ave Albany, NY--------
- 426 1st St Albany, NY$76K221,598
- 537 Clinton Ave Albany, NY$84KStudio--1,956
- 411 1st St Albany, NY$125K4--1,760
- 423 1st St Albany, NY$148K------
- 417 1st St Albany, NY--------
- 409 1st St Albany, NY$100K622,200
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.