- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
412 Beck St, Baltimore, MD 212211 bath, 628 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Where's the Zestimate?
- County transactional data for this home is insufficient so we cannot calculate a Zestimate. We are adding data all the time, so be sure to come back.
- Tax Assessor's Value
- Depending on the jurisdiction where you live, this value could be the tax assessed, tax appraised, or market assessed value. This value comes from the taxing authority of the city, county or state where you live; this is not Zillow's value.
Note: Tax assessor's values differ from Zillow's Zestimate, which is computed by entering numerous data points into a proprietary formula, often resulting in a more accurate value estimate.
- Lot: 8,600 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1921
- Last sold: Apr 2007 for $65,000
- Construction quality: 4.0
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 628 sqft
- Lot depth: 172
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 151503670340
- Zillow Home ID: 36285584
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 412 Beck Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 21221 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 21.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 1.3% greater than in Essex, and 13.4% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 21221 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Essex.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 21221 home values.
- W Port Rd MD----11,176
- 414 Beck St Baltimore, MD$138K--1808
- 416 Beck St Baltimore, MD$149K--11,182
- 415 Beck St Baltimore, MD$110K--11,248
- 313 George Ave Baltimore, MD$162K--11,461
- 418 N Woodward Dr Baltimore, MD$137K--11,209
- 311 George Ave Baltimore, MD$123K--11,008
- 404 N Woodward Dr Baltimore, MD$170K--11,279
- 402 N Woodward Dr Baltimore, MD$149K411,209
- 406 N Woodward Dr Baltimore, MD$167K--11,209
- 309 George Ave Baltimore, MD$175K4--1,536
- 411 Gerries Ave Baltimore, MD$189K--22,127
- 202 N Woodward Dr Baltimore, MD$253K--32,434
- N Woodward Dr Baltimore, MD$170K--11,279
- 409 Gerries Ave Baltimore, MD$357K--2.52,584
- 307 George Ave Baltimore, MD$145K--21,224
- 318 St Georges Rd MD$131K--1700
- 338 George Ave Baltimore, MD$182K--11,697
- 408 N Woodward Dr Baltimore, MD$115K--11,209
- 405 Gerries Ave Baltimore, MD$212K--3.51,680
Nearby Schools in Essex
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292