412 Dempsey Rd UNIT 114, Milpitas, CA 950352 beds, 2 baths, 842 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Built in 2007
- 228 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central, Wall
- Heating: Wall
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Carport, 1 space
- Last sold: Dec 2009 for $200,000
- Price/sqft: $445
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fitness Center
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Tennis Court
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Modern
- Floor size: 842 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2007
- Parcel #: 08842071
- Zillow Home ID: 79846565
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 412 Dempsey Road UNIT 114
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 95035, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Milpitas, and 26% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 95035 home values.
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.