412 E 14th St, Antioch, CA 945093 beds, 2 baths, 1,222 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 5,350 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1956
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2007 for $180,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 437 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Master bath
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,222 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1956
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0652120049
- Zillow Home ID: 18305508
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 412 E 14th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 94509 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 55.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 2.4% higher than in Antioch, and 94% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 94509 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Antioch.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94509 home values.
- 408 E 14th St Antioch, CA$194K321,222
- 416 E 14th St Antioch, CA$187K321,222
- 404 E 14th St Antioch, CA$222K321,222
- 420 E 14th St Antioch, CA$196K321,222
- 413 E 14th St Antioch, CA$204K321,222
- 417 E 14th St Antioch, CA$203K321,222
- 407 E 14th St Antioch, CA$217K321,372
- 1405 Noia Ave Antioch, CA$195K31886
- 400 E 14th St Antioch, CA$238K321,659
- 405 E 14th St Antioch, CA$237K321,222
- 421 E 14th St Antioch, CA$209K321,542
- 407 Harlow Dr Antioch, CA$391K232,189
- 1308 Cavallo Rd Antioch, CA$210K321,222
- 401 E 14th St Antioch, CA$201K321,222
- 404 E 13th St Antioch, CA$260K421,716
- 1304 Cavallo Rd Antioch, CA$225K321,446
- 400 E 13th St Antioch, CA$231K211,573
- 1400 Noia Ave Antioch, CA$190K221,274
- 1324 Noia Ave Antioch, CA$177K311,078
- 405 Harlow Dr Antioch, CA$220K321,584
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.