412 E Gray St, Des Moines, IA 503153 beds, 1 bath, 1,188 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,927 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1910
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2014 for $120,000
- Price/sqft: $101
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 576 sqft
- Add'l Green Features \ No, Air Conditioning \ Central, Assn. Fee Y/N \ No, Basement Description \ Unfinished, Dining Room \ Dining Areas, Driveway \ Concrete, ENERGY STAR qualified new home \ No, Exterior \ Frame, Garage \ 2 Detached, Geo/Solar Thermal Y/N \ No, Heat \ Gas Forced Air, Heat Source \ Natural, HERS Rating \ No, How To Show \ Use Lock Box, IDX Display Address \ Yes, Included Items \ Dishwasher, Included Items \ Dryer, Included Items \ Refrigerator, Included Items \ Stove, Included Items \ Washer, Interior Features \ Hardwood Floors, LEED for Homes Y/N \ No, Natl Assoc of Home Builders \ No, Property Class \ Residential, PropType \ Residential, REO \ No, Sell Disclose \ Yes, Sewer \ City, Solar \ No, Status \ Active, Street Feature \ Concrete, Street Type \ STREET, Street Type RL \ STREET, Style \ 1.5 Story, Terms Available \ Cash, Terms Available \ Conventional, Terms Available \ Fha, Terms Available \ Neighborhood Financing Corporation, Terms Available \ Va, Trim \ Paint, Water \ City
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,188 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1925
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 132
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 01001126000000
- Zillow Home ID: 764114
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 412 E Gray Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Indianola Hills market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 59.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 34.7% higher than in Des Moines, and 97% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Indianola Hills home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Des Moines.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Indianola Hills home values.
- 408 E Gray St Des Moines, IA$121K321,403
- 416 E Gray St Des Moines, IA$102K311,276
- 417 E Gray St Des Moines, IA$81K21899
- 424 E Gray St Des Moines, IA$92K21928
- 406 E Gray St Des Moines, IA$129K321,130
- 419 E Gray St Des Moines, IA$73K21840
- 407 E Gray St Des Moines, IA$121K521,858
- 425 E Gray St Des Moines, IA$92K21762
- 430 E Gray St Des Moines, IA$73K21713
- 401 E Gray St Des Moines, IA$81K411,454
- 348 E Gray St Des Moines, IA$125K211,569
- 418 Pioneer Rd Des Moines, IA$90K21864
- 420 Pioneer Rd Des Moines, IA$145K321,322
- 431 E Gray St Des Moines, IA$86K21753
- 2130 SE 5th St Des Moines, IA$80K421,123
- 436 E Gray St Des Moines, IA$94K21884
- 345 E Gray St Des Moines, IA$142K321,464
- 422 Pioneer Rd Des Moines, IA$71K311,012
- 400 Pioneer Rd Des Moines, IA$125K41.51,020
- 342 E Gray St Des Moines, IA$132K31.51,400
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.