- Lot: 7,927 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1910
- Views: 1,396 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2014 for $120,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $101
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 576 sqft
- Add'l Green Features \ No, Air Conditioning \ Central, Assn. Fee Y/N \ No, Basement Description \ Unfinished, Dining Room \ Dining Areas, Driveway \ Concrete, ENERGY STAR qualified new home \ No, Exterior \ Frame, Garage \ 2 Detached, Geo/Solar Thermal Y/N \ No, Heat \ Gas Forced Air, Heat Source \ Natural, HERS Rating \ No, How To Show \ Use Lock Box, IDX Display Address \ Yes, Included Items \ Dishwasher, Included Items \ Dryer, Included Items \ Refrigerator, Included Items \ Stove, Included Items \ Washer, Interior Features \ Hardwood Floors, LEED for Homes Y/N \ No, Natl Assoc of Home Builders \ No, Property Class \ Residential, PropType \ Residential, REO \ No, Sell Disclose \ Yes, Sewer \ City, Solar \ No, Status \ Active, Street Feature \ Concrete, Street Type \ STREET, Street Type RL \ STREET, Style \ 1.5 Story, Terms Available \ Cash, Terms Available \ Conventional, Terms Available \ Fha, Terms Available \ Neighborhood Financing Corporation, Terms Available \ Va, Trim \ Paint, Water \ City
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Stone
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,188 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1925
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 132
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 01001126000000
- Zillow Home ID: 764114
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $77-119K.
Market guideZillow predicts Indianola Hills home values will increase 2.3% next year, compared to a 1.7% rise for Des Moines as a whole. Among Indianola Hills homes, this home is valued 5% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 14.8% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Indianola Hills, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 15.7% greater than in Des Moines, and 96.2% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Indianola Hills home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Des Moines.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Indianola Hills home values.
|408 E Gray St Des Moines, IA||$125K||3||2||1,403|
|416 E Gray St Des Moines, IA||$112K||3||1||1,276|
|417 E Gray St Des Moines, IA||$91K||2||1||899|
|424 E Gray St Des Moines, IA||$89K||2||1||928|
|406 E Gray St Des Moines, IA||$123K||3||2||1,130|
|419 E Gray St Des Moines, IA||$81K||2||1||840|
|407 E Gray St Des Moines, IA||$132K||5||2||1,858|
|425 E Gray St Des Moines, IA||$85K||2||1||762|
|430 E Gray St Des Moines, IA||$73K||2||1||713|
|401 E Gray St Des Moines, IA||$111K||4||1||1,454|
|348 E Gray St Des Moines, IA||$133K||2||1||1,569|
|418 Pioneer Rd Des Moines, IA||$85K||2||1||864|
|420 Pioneer Rd Des Moines, IA||$137K||3||2||1,322|
|431 E Gray St Des Moines, IA||$72K||2||1||753|
|2130 SE 5th St Des Moines, IA||$95K||4||2||1,123|
|436 E Gray St Des Moines, IA||$96K||2||1||884|
|345 E Gray St Des Moines, IA||$146K||3||2||1,464|
|422 Pioneer Rd Des Moines, IA||$89K||3||1||1,012|
|400 Pioneer Rd Des Moines, IA||$121K||4||1.5||1,020|
|342 E Gray St Des Moines, IA||$143K||3||1.5||1,400|
Nearby Schools in Des Moines
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!