This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 1.09 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2002
- Views: 4,765 all time views
- Cooling: None
- Last sold: Jan 2012 for $2,900,000
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Security System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Mountain
- Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Additional Rooms \ Den/Study/Office, Additional Rooms \ Guest House, Additional Rooms \ Wine Cellar/Storage, Amenities Misc. \ Double Pane Windows(s), Amenities Misc. \ Vacuum - Central, Amenities Misc. \ Vaulted Ceiling, Amenities Misc. \ Window Covering(s), Bathroom \ Showers over Tubs - 2+, Bathroom \ Stall Shower - 2+, Bathroom \ Tub in Master Bedroom, Bathroom \ Tub w/Jets, Bathroom \ Tubs - 2+, Bedrooms \ Master Suite/Retreat, Building Type \ Detached, Communications \ Cable TV Available, Cooling \ None, Dining Room \ Breakfast Bar, Dining Room \ Breakfast Nook, Dining Room \ Eat in Kitchen, Dining Room \ Formal Dining Room, Energy Features \ Double Pane Windows, Exterior \ Stucco, Family Room \ Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Fireplaces \ Family Room, Fireplaces \ Gas Log, Fireplaces \ Gas Starter, Fireplaces \ Insert, Fireplaces \ Living Room, Fireplaces \ Master Bedroom, Fireplaces \ Other Location, Fireplaces \ Wood Burning, Fireplaces \ Yes, Flooring \ Carpet - Area, Flooring \ Carpet - Wall to Wall, Flooring \ Hardwood, Flooring \ Tile, Foundation \ Concrete Perimeter and Slab, Garage Parking Features \ Attached Garage, Garage Parking Features \ Gate/Door Opener, Garage Parking Features \ Guest / Visitor Parking, Garage Parking Features \ Off-Street Parking, Heating \ Radiant, Kitchen \ 220 Volt Outlet, Kitchen \ Cooktop, Kitchen \ Dishwashers - 2+, Kitchen \ Freezer, Kitchen \ Garbage Disposal, Kitchen \ Hookups - Gas, Kitchen \ Microwave, Kitchen \ Oven - Self Cleaning, Kitchen \ Oven Range, Kitchen \ Ovens - 2+, Kitchen \ Pantry, Kitchen \ Refrigerator (s), Laundry \ 220 Volt Outlet, Laundry \ Dryer, Laundry \ Hookup - Gas Dryer, Laundry \ In Laundry Room, Laundry \ Washer, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Description \ Grade - Level, Lot Description \ Grade - Sloped Up, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Pool \ Pool - No, Roof \ Clay, Security Features \ Fire Alarm, Security Features \ Fire System - Sprinkler, Security Features \ Security Alarm - Owned, Security Features \ Security Fence, Sewer Septic \ Sewer Connected, Sewer Septic \ Sewer in Street, Structure SqFt Source \ Seller, Style \ Mediterranean, Subclass \ Single Family Home, View \ Garden/Greenbelt, View \ Golf Course, View \ Local/Neighborhood, View \ Mountains, Water \ Heater - Electric, Water \ Heater - Gas, Water \ Public, Water \ Water Softener - Owned, Water \ Water Treatment System
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 5,784 sqft
- Zillow Home ID: 2111349813
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $1.53-2.35M.
Market guideZillow predicts 93940 home values will rise 5.8% next year, compared to a 5.5% increase for Monterey as a whole. Among 93940 homes, this home is valued 272.5% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 2.4% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 93940, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 29.1% less than in Monterey, and 72.4% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 93940 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Monterey.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 93940 home values.
Nearby Schools in Monterey
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!