412 Grinnell St, Key West, FL 330405 beds, 4 baths, 1,883 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 4,356 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1889
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2012 for $1,100,000
- Price/sqft: $584
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Metal
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,883 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2003
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parcel #: 00005550000000
- Zillow Home ID: 45797461
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 412 Grinnell Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 33040 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 52.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 1.9% higher than in Key West, and 58.2% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 33040 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Key West.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 408 Grinnell St Key West, FL$1.26M332,475
- 6 Fletcher Ln Key West, FL$1.06M321,495
- 420 Grinnell St Key West, FL$1.21M542,120
- 404 Grinnell St Key West, FL$1.27M422,204
- 5 Fletcher Ln Key West, FL$1.13M43.52,000
- 4 Fletcher Ln Key West, FL$1.12M431,596
- 3 Fletcher Ln Key West, FL$718K211,306
- 2 Fletcher Ln Key West, FL$854K33.51,875
- 1000 Eaton St Key West, FL$900K--21,491
- 1 Fletcher Ln Key West, FL$1.18M533,001
- 923 Fleming St Key West, FL$555K221,600
- 922 Eaton St Key West, FL$1.92M763,800
- 933 Fleming St Key West, FL$1M553,192
- 411 Grinnell St Key West, FL$573K31966
- 415 Grinnell St Key West, FL--21680
- 409 Grinnell St Key West, FL$901K421,688
- Vacant St Grinne Key West, FL--------
- 925 Fleming St Key West, FL$1.32M322,298
Nearby Schools in Key West
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292