412 Hermosa Ave APT 9, Hermosa Beach, CA 902542 beds, 1 bath, 1,100 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
1 parking spot, 1 permit parking pass for street New queen beds in both rooms. living room nicely decorated. Beach is across the street! If needed unfurnished we can try and accommodate with longer lease. Ocean View! Hermosa is the next street off Strand! Flat screens in everyroom, New linens, equipped with everything. Renter pays cable/wifi...
Furnished, Condo, Will consider pet, 2 bedrooms, 1 Bath, One year minimum lease, Hardwood Floors, 1-car Garage parking, refrigerator, stove, microwave, dishwasher, balcony, controlled access building, air conditioner, central heat.
1100 sq ft
$3,500.00, 3500.00 deposit
Paid water & trash & association fees
412 Hermosa Ave #9, 90254
- Cooling: Central
- Laundry: None
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Range / Oven
- Floor size: 1,100 sqft
- Zillow Home ID: 2110846208
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 412 Hermosa Avenue APT 9
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 90254, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.9% lower than in Hermosa Beach, and 7.2% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 90254 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Hermosa Beach.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 90254 home values.
- 404 Hermosa Ave APT 3 Hermosa Beach, CA$579K21742
- 404 Hermosa Ave APT 5 Hermosa Beach, CA$602K21742
- 404 Hermosa Ave Hermosa Beach, CA$591K21779
- 404 Hermosa Ave APT 2 Hermosa Beach, CA$600K21779
- 404 Hermosa Ave APT 1B Hermosa Beach, CA$928K321,453
- 412 Hermosa Ave # A Hermosa Beach, CA$884K321,363
- 412 Hermosa Ave # B Hermosa Beach, CA$942K421,493
- 412 Hermosa Ave # C Hermosa Beach, CA$631K21742
- 412 Hermosa Ave # D Hermosa Beach, CA$601K21779
- 420 Hermosa Ave Hermosa Beach, CA$2.11M843,360
- 47 4th St Hermosa Beach, CA$1.25M------
- 430 Hermosa Ave Hermosa Beach, CA$2.25M843,360
- 107 4th St Hermosa Beach, CA$1.47M321,529
- 326 Hermosa Ave APT 6 Hermosa Beach, CA--Studio1315
- 41 4th St Hermosa Beach, CA$1.23M121,350
- 55 5th Ct Hermosa Beach, CA$940K221,116
- 438 Hermosa Ave Hermosa Beach, CA$1.83M532,322
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.