412 Jersey St, San Francisco, CA 941145 beds, 4 baths
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Victorian Elements, Modern Amenities in Noe Valley
Size: 5 bedrooms, 4 baths, 3 levels
In the heart of Noe Valley, this Victorian home has been tastefully renovated to unify modern construction and amenities with the charm of early 1900s design. Oak floors with inlaid perimeter accent stripes, painted panel wainscoting, and an octagonal cove ceiling embrace the past. Carrera marble counters, Rhol fixtures, and a 36-inch Viking refrigerator exemplify the present.
â?¢ The living room bathes in sun from four oversized windows.
â?¢ The kitchen blends a subtle palette of colors with opaque marble counters, gray subway tiles, and white wood cabinetry. Professional stainless appliances also complement the designâ??a Bertazzoni five-burner range, GE wine refrigerator, and Bosch Evolution dishwasher.
â?¢ Ipe-wood deck spans the back wall of the house and overlooks the manicured backyard.
â?¢ A huge three-car garage makes searching for parking a thing of the past.
â?¢ Location is unmatched, with quick access to boutiques; posh fine dining and local delis; Noe library, parks, and great schools; and stops for Muni lines and shuttle buses to the Silicon Valley.
Its location, coupled with the quality, style, and space in the design, compels you to come see this home.
Noe Valley is one of the most sought-after neighborhoods in San Francisco. It's urban village atmosphere combined with great weather, a variety of shops, restaurants, cafes, parks, schools and transportation makes everyday life comfortable and easy to enjoy.
- Single Family
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces
- View: City
- Lots of upgrades with attention to detail
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2009
- Laundry: In Unit
- Zillow Home ID: 2113174037
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 412 Jersey Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Noe Valley, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 16.5% greater than in San Francisco, and 58% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Noe Valley home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Francisco.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Noe Valley home values.
- 412 Jersey St San Francisco, CA$2.7M542,140
- 410 Jersey St San Francisco, CA$1.46M311,150
- 416 Jersey St San Francisco, CA$2.62M332,690
- 432 Jersey St San Francisco, CA$973K211,053
- 408 Jersey St San Francisco, CA$1.98M--22,225
- 418 Jersey St San Francisco, CA$1.85M42--
- 418 Jersey St San Francisco, CA$2.48M421,986
- 420 Jersey St San Francisco, CA$1.39M221,213
- 1342 Castro St San Francisco, CA$1.74M--31,775
- 422 Jersey St San Francisco, CA$1.44M311,425
- 1332 Castro St San Francisco, CA$1.86M--33,950
- 423 Jersey St San Francisco, CA$1.88M422,115
- 427 Jersey St San Francisco, CA$1.47M321,408
- 419 Jersey St San Francisco, CA$1.72M321,520
- 1328 Castro St San Francisco, CA$787K21834
- 1326 Castro St San Francisco, CA$699K11780
- 431 Jersey St San Francisco, CA$1.4M321,300
- 409 Jersey St San Francisco, CA$1.05M----1,115
- 4125 24th St APT 1 San Francisco, CA$837K11847
- 4125 24th St APT 2 San Francisco, CA$682K21756
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!