412 Leverington Ave, Philadelphia, PA 191283 beds, 4 baths, 2,500 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 5,227 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1939
- 85 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $100,000
- Price/sqft: $40
- MLS #: 6415939
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile, Other
- Parking: 0 space
- Security System
- Unfinished basement
- View: Territorial
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 2,500 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2014
- Lot depth: 139
- Lot width: 36
- Parcel #: 212252400
- Zillow Home ID: 10271565
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 412 Leverington Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Roxborough, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 70.2% less than in Philadelphia, and 54.6% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Roxborough home values rise more quickly than other regions in Philadelphia.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Roxborough home values.
- 406 Leverington Ave UNIT C Philadelphia, PA$336K331,590
- 406 Leverington Ave UNIT A Philadelphia, PA$331K331,440
- 406 Leverington Ave UNIT H Philadelphia, PA$336K331,440
- 406 Leverington Ave UNIT B Philadelphia, PA$333K331,440
- 406 Leverington Ave Philadelphia, PA$338K331,500
- 406 Leverington Ave UNIT F Philadelphia, PA$333K331,440
- 406 Leverington Ave UNIT D Philadelphia, PA$333K331,440
- 406 Leverington Ave UNIT G Philadelphia, PA$333K331,440
- 427 Ripka St Philadelphia, PA$190K311,200
- 425 Ripka St Philadelphia, PA$187K311,200
- 429 Ripka St Philadelphia, PA$188K311,200
- 423 Ripka St Philadelphia, PA$187K311,200
- 431 Ripka St Philadelphia, PA$186K311,200
- 421 Ripka St Philadelphia, PA$190K311,200
- 433 Ripka St Philadelphia, PA$187K311,200
- 404 Leverington Ave Philadelphia, PA$260K311,120
- 435 Ripka St Philadelphia, PA$179K311,476
- 419 Ripka St Philadelphia, PA$200K311,280
- 439 Ripka St Philadelphia, PA$147K311,200
- 437 Ripka St Philadelphia, PA$155K321,200
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.