- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
412 N 67th St, Seattle, WA 981033 beds, 3 baths, 2,660 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.27 acres
- Multi Family
- Built in 1916
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 1986 for $110,000
- Finished basement, 600 sqft
- Parking: Carport
- View: Water
- Sweeping Views of Greenlake & Cascades !
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Wood
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 3
- Floor size: 2,660 sqft
- Parcel #: 9468200115
- Zillow Home ID: 49135720
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 412 N 67th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Phinney Ridge, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 11.9% higher than in Seattle, and 14.3% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Phinney Ridge home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Phinney Ridge home values.
- Seattle, WA--------
- 420 N 67th St Seattle, WA$608K411,490
- 414 N 67th St Seattle, WA$551K411,390
- 419 N 68th St Seattle, WA$693K422,230
- 415 N 68th St Seattle, WA$774K312,070
- 424 N 67th St Seattle, WA$471K211,090
- 425 N 68th St Seattle, WA$634K31.51,520
- 410 N 67th St Seattle, WA$529K321,520
- 411 N 68th St Seattle, WA$1.1M33.33,200
- 6712 Phinney Ave N Seattle, WA$724K31.751,560
- 6713 Dayton Ave N Seattle, WA$474K321,140
- 6711 Dayton Ave N Seattle, WA$704K332,040
- 6719 Dayton Ave N Seattle, WA$475K211,120
- 6709 Dayton Ave N Seattle, WA$681K21.752,220
- 6723 Dayton Ave N Seattle, WA$944K643,110
- 6703 Dayton Ave N Seattle, WA$380K21870
- 6706 Phinney Ave N Seattle, WA$675K311,610
- 6716 Phinney Ave N Seattle, WA$756K511,870
- 6701 Dayton Ave N Seattle, WA$473K211,100
- 6727 Dayton Ave N Seattle, WA$743K411,700
Nearby Schools in Seattle
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292