412 N Tyson Ave, Glenside, PA 190384 beds, 2 baths, 2,235 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
Abington Township was rated the best areas to raise a family in the country in 09/2010. Plenty of parks and township facilities. Great schools.
- Lot: 7,500 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1920
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 1999 for $140,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Slate, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, Off street, On street, 3 spaces, 640 sqft
- Unfinished basement
- Original parquet wood floor 1st fl, 2nd floor laundry. Bamboo flooring throughout 2nd fl.
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Exterior material: Brick, Stucco
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 11
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,235 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2010
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 87
- Lot width: 75
- Parcel #: 300069068004
- Zillow Home ID: 9907076
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 412 N Tyson Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 19038, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 213.1% greater than in Glenside, and 1.5% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 19038 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Glenside.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 19038 home values.
- 416 N Tyson Ave Glenside, PA$231K611,494
- 406 N Tyson Ave Glenside, PA$181K311,352
- 422 N Tyson Ave Glenside, PA$156K21592
- 424 N Tyson Ave Glenside, PA$216K522,072
- 413 N Tyson Ave Glenside, PA$199K321,172
- 405 N Tyson Ave Glenside, PA$215K31.51,637
- 411 N Tyson Ave Glenside, PA$226K31.51,553
- 426 N Tyson Ave Glenside, PA$226K51.52,072
- 2521 Geneva Ave Glenside, PA$245K41.52,036
- 415 N Tyson Ave Glenside, PA$184K321,172
- 417 N Tyson Ave Glenside, PA$204K311,144
- 358 N Tyson Ave Glenside, PA$199K31952
- 421 N Tyson Ave Glenside, PA$195K311,222
- 357 N Tyson Ave Glenside, PA$237K41.51,733
- 425 N Tyson Ave Glenside, PA$210K42.52,100
- 434 N Tyson Ave Glenside, PA$220K321,254
- 356 N Tyson Ave Glenside, PA$187K311,188
- 352 N Tyson Ave Glenside, PA$220K311,240
- 427 N Tyson Ave Glenside, PA$172K311,280
- 351 N Tyson Ave Glenside, PA$208K311,490
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.