- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
412 Players Ct, Mcdonough, GA 302535 beds, 4 baths, 3,587 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Single Family
- Built in 2006
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2009 for $259,000
- Cable Ready
- Gated Entry
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 484 sqft
- Security System
- Sports Court
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Basement, Bedroom, Cooling System: Zoned A/C, Full Bath, Ice Maker, Parking Type: Garage - Attached
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Recreation room
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,587 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Parcel #: 070C01059000
- Zillow Home ID: 58503762
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 412 Players Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 30253 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 130.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 17.5% greater than in McDonough, and 301.5% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 30253 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in McDonough.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 30253 home values.
- 408 Players Ct Mcdonough, GA$169K322,397
- 416 Players Ct Mcdonough, GA$228K42.52,400
- 234 Legends Trce Mcdonough, GA$159K332,387
- 238 Legends Trce Mcdonough, GA$204K432,668
- 230 Legends Trce Mcdonough, GA$182K432,385
- 420 Players Ct Mcdonough, GA$254K542,222
- 404 Players Ct Mcdonough, GA$169K432,503
- 242 Legends Trce Mcdonough, GA$226K43.52,551
- 226 Legends Trce Mcdonough, GA$160K32.52,026
- 419 Players Ct Mcdonough, GA$166K32.52,156
- 401 Players Ct Mcdonough, GA$203K322,728
- 415 Players Ct Mcdonough, GA$162K42.51,865
- 411 Players Ct Mcdonough, GA$176K32.52,449
- 222 Legends Trce Mcdonough, GA$195K43.52,523
- 246 Legends Trce Mcdonough, GA$223K42.52,585
- 400 Players Ct Mcdonough, GA$180K32.52,011
- 133 Breton Highlands Mcdonough, GA$164K32.52,354
- 270 Legends Trce Mcdonough, GA$184K32.52,211
- 137 Breton Highlands Mcdonough, GA$205K43.52,495
- 131 Breton Highlands Mcdonough, GA$161K42.52,032
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!