412 S Henderson St, Seattle, WA 981083 beds, 1 bath, 1,070 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5,227 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1999
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2012 for $164,950
- Price/sqft: $154
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,070 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 3224049097
- Zillow Home ID: 48852815
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 412 S Henderson Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the South Park market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 50.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 100% greater than in Seattle, and 49.3% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent South Park home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or South Park home values.
- 1 beds, 1 baths
650 sqft, 6,098 sqft lot, built in 1931
- 1 beds, 1 baths
- 416 S Henderson St Seattle, WA$231K311,070
- 408 S Henderson St Seattle, WA$245K41.751,300
- 420 S Henderson St Seattle, WA$244K411,300
- 400 S Henderson St Seattle, WA$247K411,210
- 8844 4th Ave S Seattle, WA$239K311,050
- 427 S Henderson St Seattle, WA$261K411,250
- 424 S Henderson St Seattle, WA$237K411,280
- 415 S Henderson St Seattle, WA$281K321,500
- 409 S Henderson St Seattle, WA$256K321,290
- 8843 5th Ave S Seattle, WA$240K311,320
- 401 S Henderson St Seattle, WA$253K321,500
- 501 S Cloverdale St # D Seattle, WA$247K------
- 8820 4th Ave S Seattle, WA$243K41.51,290
- 431 S Henderson St Seattle, WA$244K321,380
- 8823 5th Ave S Seattle, WA$228K31.51,010
- 8824 4th Ave S Seattle, WA$261K41.51,290
- 9011 5th Ave S Seattle, WA$272K321,500
- S Henderson St Seattle, WA$201K21670
- S Henderson St Seattle, WA$244K411,300
- 8825 5th Ave S Seattle, WA$250K41.51,290
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!