412 San Juan Blvd, Orlando, FL 328073 beds, 2 baths, 1,536 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 8,751 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1953
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2013 for $115,000
- Price/sqft: $75
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,536 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1980
- Parcel #: 332230569602030
- Zillow Home ID: 46247244
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 412 San Juan Boulevard
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Monterey, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 0.6% less than in Orlando, and 284.9% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Monterey home values rise more quickly than other regions in Orlando.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Monterey home values.
- -- beds, -- baths
-- sqft, -- sqft lot, built in 1968
- -- beds, -- baths
- 406 San Juan Blvd Orlando, FL$82K211,200
- 418 San Juan Blvd Orlando, FL$120K311,498
- 415 Andes Ave Orlando, FL$99K421,671
- 424 San Juan Blvd Orlando, FL$88K221,326
- 405 Andes Ave Orlando, FL$108K331,100
- 5310 Lake Underhill Rd Orlando, FL$118K211,600
- 425 Andes Ave Orlando, FL$112K421,891
- 401 Andes Ave Orlando, FL$82K31.51,256
- 430 San Juan Blvd Orlando, FL$91K421,476
- 5315 Hermosa St Orlando, FL$87K31.51,230
- 407 San Juan Blvd Orlando, FL$135K421,853
- 435 Andes Ave Orlando, FL$156K321,794
- 5314 Hermosa St Orlando, FL$105K311,082
- 5316 Lake Underhill Rd Orlando, FL$61K211,100
- 436 San Juan Blvd Orlando, FL$100K311,408
- 445 Andes Ave Orlando, FL$114K321,256
- 5275 San Paulo St Orlando, FL$120K321,762
- 5322 Hermosa St Orlando, FL$97K21824
- 435 San Juan Blvd Orlando, FL$114K321,332
- 5270 Lake Underhill Rd Orlando, FL$96K421,693
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.