412 Timber Trl, Imperial, PA 151262 beds, 1.5 baths, 930 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
Conveniently located 8.5 minutes from PIT Int'l Airport, 8 mins from major shopping centers, settlers Ridge park & wave pool. 20 Mins from Dwntwn Pittsburgh.
- Lot: 1,035 sqft
- Built in 1986
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $115,000
- Price/sqft: $124
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 930 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2008
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0691L00085000000
- Zillow Home ID: 59850661
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 412 Timber Trl
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 15126 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 14.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 10.5% higher than in North Fayette Township, and 37.3% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 15126 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in North Fayette Township.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 15126 home values.
- 3 beds, 1.5 baths
1,538 sqft, 7,840 sqft lot, built in 1985
- 3 beds, 1.5 baths
- 413 Timber Trl Imperial, PA$109K22930
- 411 Timber Trl Imperial, PA$116K21.5992
- 414 Timber Trl Imperial, PA$112K21.5930
- 415 Timber Trl Imperial, PA$109K21.5930
- 416 Timber Trl Imperial, PA$112K21.5992
- 525 Timber Trl Imperial, PA$118K22915
- 426 Timber Trl Imperial, PA$114K21.5992
- 425 Timber Trl Imperial, PA$114K21.5930
- 524 Timber Trl Imperial, PA$111K21.5976
- 524 Timber Trl Imperial, PA$113K21.5--
- 424 Timber Trl Imperial, PA$108K21960
- 526 Timber Trl Imperial, PA$112K21.5992
- 423 Timber Trl Imperial, PA$110K21.5930
- 511 Timber Trl Imperial, PA$120K21.5992
- 523 Timber Trl Imperial, PA$118K21.5930
- 422 Timber Trl Imperial, PA$112K21.5930
- 522 Timber Trl Imperial, PA$113K21.5--
- 522 Timber Trl Imperial, PA$118K21.5930
- 421 Timber Trl Imperial, PA$106K21.5992
- Private R Of W Imperial, PA$96K------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.