412 W 115th Ct S, Jenks, OK 740373 beds, 2 baths, 1,586 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 9,147 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1980
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $130,000
- Price/sqft: $82
- Flooring: Carpet, Concrete, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 462 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Stone
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,586 sqft
- Parcel #: 60632833129220
- Zillow Home ID: 22206198
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 412 W 115th Court S
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 74037 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 20.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 4.5% higher than in Jenks, and 3% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 74037 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Jenks.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 74037 home values.
- 412 W 115th Ct Jenks, OK$88K321,600
- 416 W 115th Ct S Jenks, OK$130K--21,694
- 408 W 115th Ct Jenks, OK$128K--21,599
- 420 W 115th Ct Jenks, OK$139K321,881
- 409 W 115th Ct Jenks, OK$133K--21,740
- 404 W 115th Ct S Jenks, OK$140K--22,036
- 415 W 115th Ct S Jenks, OK$141K--21,705
- 174 Fox Run Cir Jenks, OK$163K321,890
- 419 W 115th Ct S Jenks, OK$183K432,423
- 504 W 115th Ct S Jenks, OK$124K321,517
- 178 Fox Run Cir Jenks, OK$121K--21,609
- 430 W 115th St S Jenks, OK$137K321,789
- 186 Fox Run Cir Jenks, OK$118K--21,603
- 11511 S Elm Pl Jenks, OK$140K--2.51,918
- 172 Fox Run Cir Jenks, OK$140K421,962
- 432 W 115th St S Jenks, OK$128K--21,641
- 192 Fox Run Cir Jenks, OK$143K--31,884
- 175 Fox Run Cir Jenks, OK$139K--21,957
- 11507 S Elm Pl Jenks, OK$117K--21,554
- 506 W 115th Ct Jenks, OK$149K--21,888
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!