412 W Ashbridge St, West Chester, PA 193804 beds, 2.5 baths, 3,500 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.28 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1994
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2011 for $450,000
- Price/sqft: $129
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 484 sqft
- Security System
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,500 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0104 00350200
- Zillow Home ID: 54721483
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 412 W Ashbridge Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 19380, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 3.8% greater than in West Chester, and 58.2% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 19380 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in West Chester.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 19380 home values.
- 503 Mayfield Ave West Chester, PA$466K42.53,005
- 410 W Ashbridge St West Chester, PA$411K42.52,380
- 505 Mayfield Ave West Chester, PA$528K42.53,360
- 411 W Ashbridge St West Chester, PA$344K422,385
- 409 W Ashbridge St West Chester, PA$314K42.52,883
- 501 Mayfield Ave West Chester, PA$447K42.52,260
- 407 W Ashbridge St West Chester, PA$295K422,092
- 608 N Brandywine St West Chester, PA$279K42.52,299
- 400 Locust Ln S West Chester, PA$252K311,483
- 507 Mayfield Ave West Chester, PA$469K42.53,152
- 606 N Brandywine St West Chester, PA$293K42.52,054
- 500 W Ashbridge St West Chester, PA$880K645,435
- 405 W Ashbridge St West Chester, PA$253K321,220
- 506 Mayfield Ave West Chester, PA$480K42.52,788
- 404 Locust Ln S West Chester, PA$385K432,279
- 502 Mayfield Ave West Chester, PA$472K42.52,621
- 504 Mayfield Ave West Chester, PA$461K432,885
- 801 Locust Ln E West Chester, PA$413K333,117
- 602 N Brandywine St West Chester, PA$237K31.51,066
- 316 W Ashbridge St West Chester, PA$211K31.51,248
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!