4120 Castlebar Rd, Winterville, NC 285903 beds, 3 baths, 2,260 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 10,018 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2013
- 273 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $40,000
- Price/sqft: $18
- MLS #: 111453
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Stone, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Structure type: Craftsman
- Floor size: 2,260 sqft
- Parcel #: 077752
- Zillow Home ID: 102188255
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4120 Castlebar Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 28590, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 124.5% higher than in Pitt, and 205.7% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 28590 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Pitt.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 28590 home values.
- 4116 Castlebar Rd Winterville, NC$197K322,105
- 4117 Castlebar Rd Winterville, NC$191K--31,939
- 4113 Castlebar Rd Winterville, NC$188K--22,001
- 4121 Castlebar Rd Winterville, NC$192K--31,968
- 4300 Dublin Rd Winterville, NC$245K--3.53,160
- 4212 Dublin Rd Winterville, NC$236K--42,808
- 4304 Dublin Rd Winterville, NC$224K--2.53,024
- 4208 Dublin Rd Winterville, NC$223K--32,973
- 4308 Dublin Rd Winterville, NC$237K53.53,115
- 2109 Dahlonega Dr Winterville, NC$178K--31,994
- 4309 Dublin Rd Winterville, NC$217K332,100
- 2106 Dahlonega Dr Winterville, NC$227K443,250
- 4204 Dublin Rd Winterville, NC$230K43.53,200
- 2113 Dahlonega Dr Winterville, NC$175K432,067
- 4312 Dublin Rd Winterville, NC$216K543,038
- 4100 Killarney Dr Winterville, NC$186K--32,042
Nearby Schools in Pitt
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.