4120 E 98th Ave, Tampa, FL 336173 beds, 1 bath, 876 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,098 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1970
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $66,000
- Price/sqft: $75
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Parking: 1 space, 360 sqft
- new roof 30year shingles, laminated wood flooring all over except in bathroom and kitchen
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 876 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1975
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 63
- Parcel #: 1420350002
- Zillow Home ID: 45075187
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4120 E 98th Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Terrace Park market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 102.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 6.8% greater than in Tampa, and 203% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Terrace Park home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Tampa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Terrace Park home values.
- 4118 E 98th Ave Tampa, FL$58K31944
- 4122 E 98th Ave Tampa, FL$85K211,391
- 4119 E 99th Ave Tampa, FL$83K321,781
- 4117 E 99th Ave Tampa, FL$89K21.51,096
- 4121 E 99th Ave Tampa, FL$82K311,292
- 4116 E 98th Ave Tampa, FL$67K21980
- 4119 E 98th Ave Tampa, FL$77K211,524
- 4117 E 98th Ave Tampa, FL$86K221,058
- 4124 E 98th Ave Tampa, FL$82K421,607
- 4115 E 99th Ave Tampa, FL$94K321,331
- 4121 E 98th Ave Tampa, FL$82K321,136
- 4115 E 98th Ave Tampa, FL$91K211,400
- 4123 E 99th Ave Tampa, FL$76K311,381
- 4114 E 98th Ave Tampa, FL$102K321,072
- 4113 E 99th Ave Tampa, FL$58K21908
- 4123 E 98th Ave Tampa, FL$84K211,316
- 4126 E 98th Ave Tampa, FL$80K31.51,050
- 4120 E 99th Ave Tampa, FL$81K221,148
- 4113 E 98th Ave Tampa, FL$95K221,058
- 4120 E 97th Ave Tampa, FL$82K31836
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.