4120 Harris Ave, Las Vegas, NV 891103 beds, 2 baths, 1,235 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5,227 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1993
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $90,000
- Price/sqft: $73
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 430 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,235 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1993
- Lot depth: 131
- Lot width: 40
- Parcel #: 14030710020
- Zillow Home ID: 7035461
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4120 Harris Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Las Vegas, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 8.2% greater than in Las Vegas Metro, and 137.2% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Las Vegas home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Las Vegas Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Las Vegas home values.
- 4124 Harris Ave Las Vegas, NV$120K321,242
- 4116 Harris Ave Las Vegas, NV$124K321,235
- 4128 Harris Ave Las Vegas, NV$122K321,235
- 4112 Harris Ave Las Vegas, NV$124K321,235
- 4132 Harris Ave Las Vegas, NV$118K321,162
- 4108 Harris Ave Las Vegas, NV$103K221,004
- 4121 Harris Ave Las Vegas, NV$121K32.51,423
- 4117 Harris Ave Las Vegas, NV$117K32.51,423
- 4125 Harris Ave Las Vegas, NV$107K321,115
- 4136 Harris Ave Las Vegas, NV$125K321,242
- 4104 Harris Ave Las Vegas, NV$122K321,235
- 4113 Harris Ave Las Vegas, NV$115K221,222
- 4129 Harris Ave Las Vegas, NV$116K32.51,423
- 4109 Harris Ave Las Vegas, NV$84K221,027
- 4133 Harris Ave Las Vegas, NV$109K221,222
- 4140 Harris Ave Las Vegas, NV$104K221,004
- 4100 Harris Ave Las Vegas, NV$120K321,162
- 744 Reagan Dr Las Vegas, NV$103K321,115
- 4105 Harris Ave Las Vegas, NV$112K321,115
- 4137 Harris Ave Las Vegas, NV$123K32.51,423
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!