- Lot: 1.25 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1977
- 43 days on Zillow
- Views: 468 all time views
- 9 shoppers saved this home
- Last sold: Dec 2007 for $40,000
- Price/sqft: $57
- MLS #: 1508416
- Parking: 400 sqft
- Basement Description \ None, Construction \ Wood Frame, Cooling System \ Central AC, Counter Top Material \ Laminate, Energy Features \ Ceiling Fans, Floors \ Carpet, Floors \ Laminate, Garage Description \ Attached, Lot Description \ Mature Trees, Mineral Rights \ None, Property Sub Type \ House, Property Type \ Residential, Additional Buildings \ Shed, Direction House Faces \ W, Heating System \ Central, Foundation \ Crawl Space, Interior Fireplace Description \ Decorative\Non-Functional, Pool \ None, Style \ Ranch, Exterior Features \ Horse Permitted, Exterior Siding \ Stone, Garage Description \ Elec Overhead Door, Heating Source \ Electric, Hot Water \ Electric, Lot Description \ Farm and Ranch, Garage Description \ Work Area, Appliances Remain \ None, Fence \ Partial, Interior Features \ None, Garage Description \ Shelves, Distanceto Lake River \ Less than 10 Miles, Lakes Rivers \ Hudson Lake, Fence \ Barbed
- Exterior material: Stone
- Foundation type: Footing
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 1
- Floor size: 1,287 sqft
- Parcel #: 0000-20-22N-19E-3-008-00
- Zillow Home ID: 86067839
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $75-131K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Oklahoma home values will increase 2.4% next year.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|4076 N 432 Pryor, OK||--||--||--||900|
|4002 N 432 Pryor, OK||$74K||3||2||1,064|
|4003 N 432 Pryor, OK||$107K||3||2||1,404|
|3065 W 450 Pryor, OK||$87K||3||2||1,560|
|4432 N 432 Pryor, OK||$66K||2||1||784|
|4431 N 432 Pryor, OK||$86K||2||1||1,400|
|4248 N 432 Pryor, OK||--||3||2||1,216|
|4543 N 432 Pryor, OK||$112K||3||1||2,016|
|4300 N 432 Pryor, OK||$116K||3||2||1,848|
|4113 N 4318 Pryor, OK||$271K||3||2||2,596|
|3518 W 450 Pryor, OK||$110K||3||1.5||1,860|
|3461 N 432 Pryor, OK||$236K||3||3.5||2,742|
|3461 N 432 Pryor, OK||$328K||3||4||2,742|
|3416 N 432 Pryor, OK||$349K||3||2||2,750|
|2318 W 450 Pryor, OK||$188K||3||2.5||2,128|
|NS 4318 [Not Specified], OK||--||Studio||--||--|
|3767 N 4327 Pryor, OK||$77K||2||1||1,204|
|3861 N 4327 Pryor, OK||$81K||3||2||1,368|
|4985 N 4318 Pryor, OK||$102K||3||1||1,526|
|2238 W 450 Pryor, OK||--||2||2||1,120|
Nearby Schools in Mayes
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact an Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!