4120 W Armour St, Seattle, WA 981994 beds, 4 baths, 5,510 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 6,320 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1952
- 154 days on Zillow
- Heating: Forced air, Radiant
- Price/sqft: $286
- MLS #: 638732
- Finished basement, 800 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 400 sqft
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- View: Mountain, Water
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Brick, Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 5,510 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 1373800295
- Zillow Home ID: 48727174
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4120 W Armour Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Magnolia, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 25.3% less than in Seattle, and 39.9% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Magnolia home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Magnolia home values.
- 2808 42nd Ave W Seattle, WA$933K522,200
- 2814 42nd Ave W Seattle, WA$876K31.51,770
- 2658 42nd Ave W Seattle, WA$1.64M32.53,350
- 2820 42nd Ave W Seattle, WA$1.04M42.52,810
- 2648 42nd Ave W Seattle, WA$1.79M43.253,733
- 2807 W Viewmont Way W Seattle, WA$2.24M63.55,410
- 2811 W Viewmont Way W Seattle, WA$1.65M544,354
- 2801 42nd Ave W Seattle, WA$1.17M323,400
- 2811 42nd Ave W Seattle, WA$1.16M32.753,300
- 2655 W Viewmont Way W Seattle, WA$1.77M42.53,390
- 2826 42nd Ave W Seattle, WA$866K432,260
- 2646 42nd Ave W Seattle, WA$968K332,720
- 2819 W Viewmont Way W Seattle, WA$1.12M32.753,740
- 2817 42nd Ave W Seattle, WA$878K22.252,660
- 2649 W Viewmont Way W Seattle, WA$1.17M32.52,360
- 2823 42nd Ave W Seattle, WA$1.23M522,190
- 2832 42nd Ave W Seattle, WA$831K322,530
- 2640 42nd Ave W Seattle, WA$1.18M633,080
- 2827 W Viewmont Way W Seattle, WA$1.29M42.253,570
- 4205 W Armour St Seattle, WA$1.18M32.52,670
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.