4121 3rd St, Des Moines, IA 503132 beds, 1 bath, 660 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 6,359 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1922
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2013 for $30,000
- Price/sqft: $45
- Parking: 396 sqft
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 660 sqft
- Lot depth: 127
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 07000893000000
- Zillow Home ID: 785350
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4121 3rd Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Highland Park, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 41.2% higher than in Des Moines, and 95.4% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Highland Park home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Des Moines.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Highland Park home values.
- 4117 3rd St Des Moines, IA$64K21660
- 4125 3rd St Des Moines, IA$97K21910
- 4113 3rd St Des Moines, IA$65K21808
- 4131 3rd St Des Moines, IA$104K311,331
- 4111 3rd St Des Moines, IA$52K21774
- 4133 3rd St Des Moines, IA$106K311,188
- 4122 2nd Ave Des Moines, IA$117K31.51,642
- 4124 2nd Ave Des Moines, IA$104K311,147
- 4118 2nd Ave Des Moines, IA$59K21768
- 4105 3rd St Des Moines, IA$68K21779
- 4135 3rd St Des Moines, IA$106K311,404
- 4132 2nd Ave Des Moines, IA$93K321,296
- 4112 2nd Ave Des Moines, IA$64K21996
- 4122 3rd St Des Moines, IA$86K31892
- 4124 3rd St Des Moines, IA$83K31996
- 4118 3rd St Des Moines, IA$61K21788
- 4110 2nd Ave Des Moines, IA$63K21846
- 4101 3rd St Des Moines, IA$84K21980
- 4141 3rd St Des Moines, IA$102K211,016
- 4112 3rd St Des Moines, IA$87K511,193
Nearby Schools in Des Moines
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!