4121 Walsh St, Saint Louis, MO 631162 beds, 1 bath, 1,056 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 3,920 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1929
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2012
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Detached, 1 space
- Unfinished basement
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Wood
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,056 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2012
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot width: 30
- Parcel #: 56560003300
- Zillow Home ID: 3010564
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4121 Walsh Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Bevo Mill market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 78.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 29.6% higher than in Saint Louis, and 344.8% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Bevo Mill home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Saint Louis.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Bevo Mill home values.
- 4117 Walsh St Saint Louis, MO$62K11816
- 4115 Walsh St Saint Louis, MO$88K--11,152
- 4125 Walsh St Saint Louis, MO$93K--22,200
- 4113 Walsh St Saint Louis, MO$89K32800
- 5040 Ray Ave Saint Louis, MO$64K--11,058
- 4109 Walsh St Saint Louis, MO$72K11816
- 5038 Ray Ave Saint Louis, MO$43K--11,058
- Walsh St Saint Louis, MO$49K--1864
- 4105 Walsh St Saint Louis, MO$106K--11,170
- 5034 Ray Ave Saint Louis, MO$72K--11,200
- 4133 Walsh St Saint Louis, MO$70K--11,226
- 5032 Ray Ave Saint Louis, MO$72K--11,058
- 4103 Walsh St Saint Louis, MO$73K--1840
- 4135 Walsh St Saint Louis, MO$64K211,058
- 4102 Walsh St Saint Louis, MO$45K21891
- 5041 Ray Ave Saint Louis, MO$86K211,058
- 5037 Steffens Ave Saint Louis, MO$200K--12,072
- 5039 Ray Ave Saint Louis, MO$84K--11,058
- 4110 Walsh St Saint Louis, MO$65K--1891
- 5028 Ray Ave Saint Louis, MO$83K--11,058
Nearby Schools in Saint Louis
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.