- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
4126 Foxford Pl, Charlotte, NC 282153 beds, 2 baths, 1,194 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 10,018 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1959
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Feb 2014 for $83,000
- Price/sqft: $70
- Flooring: Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: 3 spaces, 336 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Exterior material: Brick, Other
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,194 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1970
- Parcel #: 09913516
- Zillow Home ID: 6199830
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4126 Foxford Pl
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Windsor Park, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 25.9% greater than in Charlotte, and 82.8% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Windsor Park home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Charlotte.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Windsor Park home values.
- 3 beds, 2 baths
1,514 sqft, 13,503 sqft lot, built in 1966
- 3 beds, 2 baths
- 4120 Foxford Pl Charlotte, NC--31.51,165
- 4132 Foxford Pl Charlotte, NC$79K31.51,151
- 3813 Castlerock Dr Charlotte, NC$80K311,196
- 3927 Delgany Dr Charlotte, NC$83K31.51,213
- 4114 Foxford Pl Charlotte, NC$115K31.51,458
- 3801 Castlerock Dr Charlotte, NC$136K32.52,050
- 3921 Delgany Dr Charlotte, NC$69K31.51,136
- 4127 Foxford Pl Charlotte, NC$76K311,170
- 4121 Foxford Pl Charlotte, NC$76K311,170
- 4133 Foxford Pl Charlotte, NC$77K311,196
- 4108 Foxford Pl Charlotte, NC$127K31.51,890
- 4115 Foxford Pl Charlotte, NC$65K311,150
- 3915 Delgany Dr Charlotte, NC$79K31.51,220
- 4200 Foxford Pl Charlotte, NC$76K31.51,089
- 4139 Foxford Pl Charlotte, NC$76K411,100
- Delgany Dr Charlotte, NC$83K31.51,213
- 3814 Castlerock Dr Charlotte, NC$133K321,922
- 4109 Foxford Pl Charlotte, NC$76K311,170
- 4100 Foxford Pl Charlotte, NC$87K31.51,215
- 3808 Castlerock Dr Charlotte, NC$92K321,375
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!