4126 Trowbridge Ave, Cleveland, OH 441093 beds, 2 baths, 1,370 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 4,486 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1912
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2004 for $90,400
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 240 sqft
- Living room
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,370 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1956
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 125
- Lot width: 36
- Parcel #: 01506105
- Pets: No
- Unit floor #: 0
- Zillow Home ID: 33351495
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4126 Trowbridge Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 44109 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 72.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 24% less than in Cleveland, and 192.5% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 44109 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Cleveland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 44109 home values.
- 4202 Trowbridge Ave Cleveland, OH$52K311,629
- 4124 Trowbridge Ave Cleveland, OH$69K421,369
- 4206 Trowbridge Ave Cleveland, OH$59K421,371
- 4120 Trowbridge Ave Cleveland, OH$53K421,869
- 4203 Storer Ave Cleveland, OH$28K421,850
- 4210 Trowbridge Ave Cleveland, OH$40K421,762
- 4116 Trowbridge Ave Cleveland, OH$44K311,669
- 4211 Storer Ave Cleveland, OH$84K422,355
- 4147 Storer Ave Cleveland, OH$77K622,440
- 4215 Storer Ave Cleveland, OH$56K422,028
- 4137 Storer Ave Cleveland, OH$52K321,086
- 4127 Trowbridge Ave Cleveland, OH$59K311,649
- 4201 Trowbridge Ave Cleveland, OH$49K311,548
- 4125 Trowbridge Ave Cleveland, OH$47K111,536
- 4214 Trowbridge Ave Cleveland, OH$60K422,214
- 4205 Trowbridge Ave Cleveland, OH$76K422,437
- 4219 Storer Ave Cleveland, OH$43K421,536
- 4131 Storer Ave Cleveland, OH$45K221,793
- 4121 Trowbridge Ave Cleveland, OH$52K311,525
- 4211 Trowbridge Ave Cleveland, OH$67K422,132
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.