- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
4127 Somerset Ave, Detroit, MI 482244 beds, 2 baths, 1,550 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 4,791 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1928
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: May 2013 for $47,000
- Price/sqft: $30
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 400 sqft
- Sun room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 1,550 sqft
- Lot depth: 120
- Lot width: 40
- Parcel #: 21067573
- Zillow Home ID: 88594317
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4127 Somerset Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Morningside, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 3.3% greater than in Detroit, and 541.4% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Morningside home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Detroit.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Morningside home values.
- 4121 Somerset Ave Detroit, MI$63K321,300
- 4135 Somerset Ave Detroit, MI$29K311,250
- 4113 Somerset Ave Detroit, MI$50K--11,012
- 4143 Somerset Ave Detroit, MI$47K--1798
- 4105 Somerset Ave Detroit, MI$49K--11,563
- 4153 Somerset Ave Detroit, MI$50K321,500
- 4126 Nottingham Rd Detroit, MI$42K--11,340
- 4134 Nottingham Rd Detroit, MI$40K--11,263
- 4142 Somerset Ave Detroit, MI$44K--11,263
- 4120 Somerset Ave Detroit, MI$52K321,143
- 4159 Somerset Ave Detroit, MI$50K--1865
- 4112 Nottingham Rd Detroit, MI$44K--1.51,440
- 4120 Nottingham Rd Detroit, MI$47K--21,548
- 4150 Somerset Ave Detroit, MI$49K--1.51,658
- 4110 Somerset Ave Detroit, MI$58K--1.51,410
- 4015 Somerset Ave Detroit, MI$37K--11,010
- 4134 Somerset Ave Detroit, MI$38K--1849
- 4158 Somerset Ave Detroit, MI$46K--1775
- 4167 Somerset Ave Detroit, MI$45K--11,284
- 4102 Somerset Ave Detroit, MI$43K--11,211
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!