A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 7,143 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1937
- Views: 5,507 all time views
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2013
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Association Type \ None
- Building Area Source \ Owner
- Compensation Paid \ Move-in 5
- Construction Materials \ Brick
- County Or Parish \ Dallas
- Fencing \ Wood
- Heating system: Central Air-Elec
- Internet Exposure \ Members IDX Websites
- Internet Exposure \ NTREIS Translator
- Internet Exposure \ REALTOR.com
- Internet Exposure \ Realtors Property Resource
- Internet Exposure \ Syndicate Listing
- Internet Exposure \ TexasRealEstate.com
- Internet Exposure \ Zillow
- Lease Conditions \ Application Fee
- Lease Conditions \ Credit Report
- Lease Conditions \ Prior Residence Info.
- Lease Conditions \ References Required
- Lease Conditions \ Written Application (+)
- Lease Type \ 1 Year Plus
- Lot Size Units \ Acres
- Monies Required \ First Months Rent
- Monies Required \ Other
- Monies Required \ Pet Deposit
- Monies Required \ Security Deposit
- Other Equipment \ Built-in Icemaker
- Other Equipment \ Cooktop - Gas
- Other Equipment \ Disposal
- Parking Features \ Area Assigned
- Property Sub Type \ LSE-Duplex
- Structural Style \ Attached or 1\2 Duplex
- Tenant Pays \ All Utilities
- Tenant Pays \ Renters Insurance
- Transaction Type \ For Lease
- Utilities \ City Sewer
- Utilities \ City Water
- Utilities \ Individual Water Meter
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Composition
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,650 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1937
- Lot depth: 143
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 60128500100080000
- Zillow Home ID: 27205302
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Popularity on Zillow
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 75205, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 20% higher than in University Park, and 31.4% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 75205 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in University Park.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 75205 home values.
|4132 Emerson Ave Dallas, TX||$1.15M||4||4.5||3,688|
|4124 Emerson Ave Dallas, TX||$652K||2||2.5||1,500|
|4130 Emerson Ave Dallas, TX||$730K||2||1||1,650|
|4126 Emerson Ave Dallas, TX||$670K||2||2.5||1,500|
|4136 Emerson Ave Dallas, TX||$982K||4||3.5||3,280|
|4140 Emerson Ave APT 2 Dallas, TX||$558K||2||2.5||1,280|
|4140 Emerson Ave APT 4 Dallas, TX||$695K||3||4||2,153|
|4140 Emerson Ave APT 3 Dallas, TX||$558K||2||2.5||1,280|
|4125 Glenwick Ln Dallas, TX||--||--||2||2,740|
|4140 Emerson Ave APT 1 Dallas, TX||$704K||--||--||--|
|4140 Emerson Ave # 1 Dallas, TX||$685K||3||3.5||2,227|
|4140 Emerson Ave APT 1 Dallas, TX||$658K||3||4||2,153|
|4129 Emerson Ave Dallas, TX||$1.18M||4||4||4,100|
|4131 Emerson Ave Dallas, TX||$893K||4||4||4,200|
|4121 Glenwick Ln Dallas, TX||--||--||4||3,988|
|4144 Emerson Ave # 1 Dallas, TX||$883K||3||4||2,953|
|4144 Emerson Ave APT 1 Dallas, TX||$836K||3||3.5||3,068|
|4144 Emerson Ave # 2 Dallas, TX||$886K||3||4||2,975|
|4144 Emerson Ave APT 3 Dallas, TX||$836K||3||3.5||3,068|
|4144 Emerson Ave # 2 Dallas, TX||$906K||3||3.5||3,091|
Nearby Schools in University Park
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.