4129 E Ridge Rd, Phoenix, AZ 850425 beds, 2 baths, 2,000 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
When completed the front of the property will be leveled behind the wall being built and will have trees, some plant (probably cacti) and, of course, the decorative rock with some deocrative pieces such as possibly a windmill or other piece to finish off the look.
This neighborhood is in a big transition. It was a bunch of old mobile homes - many of them extremely junky and trailer-trash looking, but are slowly being removed and replaced with either modern manufactured homes or site-built homes. It's a gold-mine of an area for investors coming in buying up the junk properties, removing the junk home and then building up a site-built home simply for it's great location. It's only 7 miles to downtown Phoenix! You don't even have to get on the highly congested freeways to get there if you don't want to! South mountain is directly south of us - trails going up into the mountain are only about 2 blocks away! This neighborhood is basically higher than the valley floor because it's on the base of the mountain. Added to this scenario was a lot of drug dealers in this neighborhood - which extended police investigations have eliminated. The dire element is almost totally gone. There is a large number of elderly, retired people in this neighborhood who moved in here 30 plus years ago when this neighborhood was first built - very nice people and an added plus because these people take pride in their properties and take care of them, keeping them up and keeping them looking good. As the poverty element goes away - those people that found this place because of cheap properties/houses (they WERE going for $35k, which is cheap), the quality of this neighborhood continues to increase exponentially.
- Lot: 7,782 sqft
- Mobile / Manufactured
- Built in 2007
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2004 for $49,900
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Gated Entry
- Parking: Off street
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: City, Mountain
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Composition
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,000 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2007
- Parcel #: 12318271
- Zillow Home ID: 7551746
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4129 E Ridge Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the South Mountain market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 75.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 20.2% greater than in Phoenix, and 344.8% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent South Mountain home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Phoenix.
Learn more about forecast calculations or South Mountain home values.
- 4125 E Ridge Rd Phoenix, AZ$53K----959
- 4133 E Ridge Rd Phoenix, AZ$52K------
- 4122 E Darrow St Phoenix, AZ$47K------
- 4128 E Darrow St Phoenix, AZ$73K----240
- 4134 E Ridge Rd Phoenix, AZ$79K22720
- 4118 E Darrow St Phoenix, AZ$98K221,350
- 4134 E Darrow St Phoenix, AZ$153K----1,888
- 4118 E Darrow St Phoenix, AZ$76K------
- 4119 E Ridge Rd # 2 Phoenix, AZ$55K------
- 4128 E Ridge Rd Phoenix, AZ$54K------
- 4139 E Ridge Rd Phoenix, AZ$81K----312
- 4122 E Ridge Rd Phoenix, AZ$119K----1,677
- 4134 E Ridge Rd Phoenix, AZ$52K------
- 4138 E Darrow St Phoenix, AZ$47K------
- 4114 E Darrow St Phoenix, AZ$52K------
- 4111 E Ridge Rd Phoenix, AZ$58K------
- 4118 E Ridge Rd Phoenix, AZ$48K------
- 4118 E Ridge Rd Phoenix, AZ$43K211,040
- 4140 E Ridge Rd Phoenix, AZ$53K------
- 4140 E Ridge Rd Phoenix, AZ$36K21720
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292